Aaron Ramsey Injury

eetaylog

this ones worse :ohmy:

Definitely jumped in and deserved a booking, but i'd guess the arsenal players boot got stick in the ground or something which made the tackl 10x worse becase it looks like it by how he flew over the tackler

I've broke my leg in near exactly the same situation and it's NOT nice (topic about it here)

yeah i remember seeing your thread when you did that. fair play.

Luckily for him though he will get the best treatment available to man and will be walking in a few month at a guess

how long did it take you to get back to normal?

I tore ligaments in my ankle in a game around 10 years ago and i still get pains from it now. At the time i was given a tube sock, a crutch and a pat on the head. Gotta love the NHS.

Luckily for him though he will get the best treatment available to man and will be walking in a few month at a guess

how long did it take you to get back to normal?

I tore ligaments in my ankle in a game around 10 years ago and i still get pains from it now. At the time i was given a tube sock, a crutch and a pat on the head. Gotta love the NHS.

Depends what you call normal? lol. I still have mobility issues with my left ankle and calf is as tight as a nuns.... and knee is slightly out of line.

But all in all I was back to walking without crutches after 8 months :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

This has got to be the worst Sports injury ive ever seen.

When American Footbal used to be on Channel 4 this was the featured game and i remember actually seeing it, it makes me cringe just watching it now.

pretty Horrific, Joe Thiesman at the time was the best QB in the NFL this ended his career