Day Insurance

mykez69

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to insure it mate as its your name, you can drive any car with fully comp insurance on another car aslong as the car your borrowing has an insurance policy on it, you carn't drive it off fully comp if its in your name, :(

Driving any other car with permission as long as it is insured means he will be TPO not comp.

but is that the case on day insurance, i bet there is a clause meaning its not.

I don't think Gaz was relating to the day insurance. :)

----------------------

Mike its in your name so you need insure it.

Well i think my Gf is putting it on here insurance and adding me as named driver. Think thats the way forward to make sure im covered fully comp.

Hopefully all goes to plan and fast show for me :D

Myke, Foxie can not put it on her insurance and you as named driver, well she can... but it aint right........

the car is Yours therefore YOU have to be the policy holder. :)

I think you need to insure it mate as its your name, you can drive any car with fully comp insurance on another car aslong as the car your borrowing has an insurance policy on it, you carn't drive it off fully comp if its in your name, :(

Driving any other car with permission as long as it is insured means he will be TPO not comp.

but is that the case on day insurance, i bet there is a clause meaning its not.

I don't think Gaz was relating to the day insurance. :)

----------------------

Mike its in your name so you need insure it.

Well i think my Gf is putting it on here insurance and adding me as named driver. Think thats the way forward to make sure im covered fully comp.

Hopefully all goes to plan and fast show for me :D

Myke, Foxie can not put it on her insurance and you as named driver, well she can... but it aint right........

the car is Yours therefore YOU have to be the policy holder. :)

when i did it ne of the options was borrowing the car so she can have it in her name.

why it have to be fully comp mike? the rat car cant be worth much if anything? third party not good enough?

why it have to be fully comp mike? the rat car cant be worth much if anything? third party not good enough?

Lol, that is True Ross! :D

when i did it ne of the options was borrowing the car so she can have it in her name.

When I use to work for insurance for 4 years fella, We were not allowed to start a policy if the vehicle is in a named drivers name, the policy holder has to be the name on the logbook. :)

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Muncha had to be put down, nothing wrong with him health wise.

all the battles I went through to keep him, then I found out my dad put him down.

WHAT? for no reason? if so then he needs to be shot! text me if you want mate.

ps will you be in at 4is i can pop round if you wwant after work

Edited by KNITERIDER

actually dayinsure says ''Your vehicle has been identified as over 10 years old and unfortunately we can not insure a vehicle of this age''

anyone got any further with this?

I'm getting the same as the above for a 98 528.

my insurance drops almost £400 when i turn 25 in 2 months. but at £20 a day that works out at £560 lol swings and round abouts?

what insurance? lol i've not had my own policy since last June when i sold the AC schnitzer rep as the 2.2 turbo civic was cheaper in her name haha

the car i'm looking at - the 56 year old pays £260 a year with all the optional extras like breakdown ETC.....my deposits probably going to be that. HAHA