can anyone help with my website?

HoldTilSold_co_uk

i need some work done on my website.

its quite involved but im sure there is someone on here who knows their stuff.

currently the quick search option is in place at the top of each page but its made it so you have to search a minimum of 4 digits where as before you could search just two digits ie: RS

i need it altered but its not as simple as just changing the settings as ive done that but it will not go below 4 digits.

its something to do with the code that has been entered for the quick search box at the top of each page, its restricting it to 4 digits.

also if someone can help arrange how the catagories appear in the search section that would be great.

can you pm me please if you are genuine.

cheers

i need some work done on my website.

its quite involved but im sure there is someone on here who knows their stuff.

currently the quick search option is in place at the top of each page but its made it so you have to search a minimum of 4 digits where as before you could search just two digits ie: RS

i need it altered but its not as simple as just changing the settings as ive done that but it will not go below 4 digits.

its something to do with the code that has been entered for the quick search box at the top of each page, its restricting it to 4 digits.

also if someone can help arrange how the catagories appear in the search section that would be great.

can you pm me please if you are genuine.

cheers

Same as here on EVO then.

I can help if you have some money.

how much we talkin?

Depends on how much you want doing.

Well firstly i'd like the site to search 2 digits again. its somethin to do with the code that was added to make the search bar appear at the top of each page. Its over written the websites request for 2 digits. My usual designer doesnt know how to alter it