Car pictures

matthewp1992

"Automotive Photography"

With the exception of a couple, I can't agree... Great photographs don't need to be photoshopped, which most of those pictures are to make them look as good as that!

Great pictures none-the-less, but not necessarily great photography...

Edited by HIGHTOWER

Have 2 agree, some of those don't do it for me. How about people post up some of their best photo's. I'm no photographer but here 2 I quite like that I took last weekend whilst on a club run:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll33/scottishcapri/Club%20Run%20April%202010/DSCN2544.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll33/scottishcapri/Club%20Run%20April%202010/DSCN2547.jpg

"Automotive Photography"

With the exception of a couple, I can't agree... Great photographs don't need to be photoshopped, which most of those pictures are to make them look as good as that!

Photoshop is just an on-ward 'digital' step from the dark room. There's a lot of photographs out there that were heavily modified in the dark room. it wouldn't stop you calling them photographs though.

"Automotive Photography"

Photoshop is just an on-ward 'digital' step from the dark room. There's a lot of photographs out there that were heavily modified in the dark room. it wouldn't stop you calling them photographs though.

The word photograph wasn't used... A photograph is the final result...

The word Photography was used, which is the starting point... The best photography shouldn't need editing to make good...

The pictures shown are a combination of good photography AND good photoshop skills, making for "Great Photographs" and not Great Photography!

...Very anal of me, but the wording is important! :pancake: