BOGOF

duffa

I take it that it's cheapest item free, rather than duplicate item free?

Ehh? If you get two items, both costing £10, then you will only pay for one, £10.

Kinda how BOGOF works :P

Yeah, but if you buy 2 items that are NOT the same item or price, does the offer apply with the cheaper item free...

Its online and in store, and yea you get the cheapest item free

Seee... the question obviously wasn't THAT far fetched! :P :roll:

Cheers! :cheers:

I take it that it's cheapest item free, rather than duplicate item free?

Ehh? If you get two items, both costing £10, then you will only pay for one, £10.

Kinda how BOGOF works :P

Yeah, but if you buy 2 items that are NOT the same item or price, does the offer apply with the cheaper item free...

Its online and in store, and yea you get the cheapest item free

Seee... the question obviously wasn't THAT far fetched! :P :roll:

Cheers! :cheers:

if you buy 2 items that are not the same price that must mean you've bought 2 different products ..therefor you'd end up with 4 items

Edited by duffa

But not ALL bogof offers are for the same item... Some offers if you buy 2 cleaning products (for example) of differing prices, you get the cheaper one free, such as this one for example!

I'm gonna give up on this argument, now. The question has been answered and anyone who wants to pick into it further, feel free!

i work for halfords and i can confirm , if you buy one item for £40 , for example , HD wax , you can have another HD wax for free !

if you buy a HD wax and a zip wax for £5 you will get the zip wax for free instead of another possible £40 HD wax you could of had !

simples :)

cheapest free

i work for halfords and i can confirm , if you buy one item for £40 , for example , HD wax , you can have another HD wax for free !

if you buy a HD wax and a zip wax for £5 you will get the zip wax for free instead of another possible £40 HD wax you could of had !

cheapest free

Zipwax, Fcuking sick of hearing that since starting at Halfords :nutter: :nutter: :pancake:

cheapest free

Zipwax, Fcuking sick of hearing that since starting at Halfords :nutter: :nutter: :pancake:

What a load of sh1t that zipwax offer is, its been going for over a year now, i couldnt give a toss now i dont work there anymore :D