The NEW 360 + 3 games = £199.00!!

LiamGTR

That's going to put a dampener on used, normal/elite 360s :rolleyes:

Was thinking of selling my 360 as I don't use it much. It's had the equivalent of a 14 year old kids weekly use in the whole 1.5 years I've owed it!

(if you think I should sell it, let me know! - By PM obviously)

Details:

60GB Newer type (less likely to RROD, apparently) 360 Pro... Wireless controller with Play 'n' Charge, Wired controller (which I might keep for PC gaming), controller covers, Guitar Hero drum kit, Guitar Hero III wireless guitar, Guitar Hero 5 wireless guitar, Wireless N adaptor, HDMI cable (and the original), Genuine 360 full size Universal Media Remote, original box (somewhere), about 20 games including COD WAW and MW1, Forza 1, 2 & 3, Halo3 & ODST... etc etc.

I'm only considering if or not to sell it, awaiting opinions of "Yeah, try selling it for £xxx" or "No, keep it and do.... with it"

Hence no price, pictures, full details etc! :D

Edited by PeeWee

If you don't ever play it, then what's the point in keeping it? But would you miss it when it's gone? etc. etc.

I use it to potter around on Forza 3 when I find time... We used to use it a lot for Halo 3 and Guitar Hero but we've not bothered for ages.

Most it gets used for now is as a Media Extender from our PC... Which I could build a dedicated Media Centre PC for instead...

It's one of those things were I would miss it if I knew it was gone... but if someone broke in and stole it... it would take me a week to notice! :pancake:

Would there be any legal worries in throwing in the Xbox Live account do you think? it's still go GOLD until the beginning of Jan 2011 and it has all the addons, Arcade, Indie games attached to it.

It's attached to a hotmail account I don't use but I'm assuming the tag and everything with it could be moved to a new email address?

If you don't ever play it, then what's the point in keeping it? But would you miss it when it's gone? etc. etc.

I use it to potter around on Forza 3 when I find time... We used to use it a lot for Halo 3 and Guitar Hero but we've not bothered for ages.

Most it gets used for now is as a Media Extender from our PC... Which I could build a dedicated Media Centre PC for instead...

It's one of those things were I would miss it if I knew it was gone... but if someone broke in and stole it... it would take me a week to notice! :pancake:

Would there be any legal worries in throwing in the Xbox Live account do you think? it's still go GOLD until the beginning of Jan 2011 and it has all the addons, Arcade, Indie games attached to it.

It's attached to a hotmail account I don't use but I'm assuming the tag and everything with it could be moved to a new email address?

I noticed Straight away. ;(

-------------------

My Xbox I use more as a oversized DVD, Film, Music player more than I do a games Console. :|

cue the gimmick fanatics?

afaik its a standard xbox in a shiny suit...... with a internal wireless adapter?

there's absolutly no point in me swapping my current elite out for "the new xbox" as its not exactly an upgrade is it?

saying that tho the forementioned gimmick hunters will no doubt be crowding the counters this very minute buying them.... If I ever desire one Ill wait till some smart arse creates a replica shell for the current shaped boxs.

Apparently it's got updraged parts on the inside aswell i.e. it will never RRoD anymore.

If that's the case then surely they are admitting fault over the RROD so should recall the old type and give us all shiny new ones :rolleyes:

But this is MikeRoweSoft for you... :pancake:

I'm still stuck on what to do with my "Media Centre" 360 :pancake:

The fact that you have to install a Transcoder in Media Centre in order to stream anything other than WMV/WMA/MP3/MP4 to the 360 even though there is a codec pack installed which allows for playback of XviD and DivX etc via DVD, CD and USB still puddles me... X(