blackpool 10

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i do see ya point but hey i will be having ano ther ford as a weekend toy soon any ways just got to build it over the winter lol

Great stuff. :thumb:

Glad you can see it from my point though. Can you imagine the conversation we would be having right now had I said yes & then you had to turn around.

Dont get me wrong though, I am against a Ford day having non Fords showing at blackpool as it makes the whole idea a bit of a farce, what I am annoyed at is being told no other makes then seeing other stands with a Porsche parked up. we were placed along the wall while non fords were along the walkway. In my books its not right and had it not been such a bad downpour I suppose I could of made more fuss lol.

i think as the turnout was not as expected given the weather the organiser was not to fussed at having these alien cars in the show where as if like prevous years where cars have been turned away as there was not enough room then it would have been a different story and the up most would of been done to remove said cars or not let them in in the first place,

judging by how the impreza was parked and the two other cars with it i would say they were there before the organisers as with them being parked lengthways and not at an angle you could of doubled the number of cars in that gap

I only got 1 picture after we had spend an hour in the arcades

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs685.snc4/62496_472777839273_570399273_6644717_3383266_n.jpg

You didnt managed to win a meerkat by any chance did you i was trying all day the girlfirends Littleone is mad into them :unsure:

You didnt managed to win a meerkat by any chance did you i was trying all day the girlfirends Littleone is mad into them :unsure:

Take a trip to Wales/Rhyll, every bloody shops selling them for around a fiver lol.

Take a trip to Wales/Rhyll, every bloody shops selling them for around a fiver lol.

Now theres a idea cheers matey :cheers:

• 1 month later...