e36 boddy kit.

eetaylog

hi hear i have for sale my body kit that came off my old bmw e36 it was on the car wen i bort it so don't no to much information on the kit the front bumper witch is a face lift or e46 not to shower as to witch it is has been cut and shaped to fit the e36 front end m3 side skirts and a different rear bumper witch is longer and there for sits lower to the grawnd also has a dm power spoler show in the pick duse have some damige but but nothin mager also i can only upload 3 picthers on hear so ples email me if you whoud like any more picks

any qwestans please don't hesitate to email or phone me thanks for locking

BRILLIANT!

hi hear i have for sale my body kit that came off my old bmw e36 it was on the car wen i bort it so don't no to much information on the kit the front bumper witch is a face lift or e46 not to shower as to witch it is has been cut and shaped to fit the e36 front end m3 side skirts and a different rear bumper witch is longer and there for sits lower to the grawnd also has a dm power spoler show in the pick duse have some damige but but nothin mager also i can only upload 3 picthers on hear so ples email me if you whoud like any more picks

any qwestans please don't hesitate to email or phone me thanks for locking

BRILLIANT!

Kits not great but at least he can spell! :rolleyes: