Where's the fcuking money!?

Craig855S

Hi sidrick :thumb:

this is quite a lolrifick post Craig, but its not beyond the realms of your usual muppetry. This problem is far greater then the numbers and its not going to go away any time soon

Alright, boss? Managed to flog the crashed car I see :cheers:

it would seem crashing it got it sold much faster :P twas only a prang... there was no license losing life threatening bbqs :P Best of all I'm debt free now :D

Hi sidrick :thumb:

this is quite a lolrifick post Craig, but its not beyond the realms of your usual muppetry. This problem is far greater then the numbers and its not going to go away any time soon

Alright, boss? Managed to flog the crashed car I see :cheers:

it would seem crashing it got it sold much faster :P twas only a prang... there was no license losing life threatening bbqs :P Best of all I'm debt free now :D

Quite a list of dealer only parts were needed for the prang :mellow:

Boy, you got a bit of delay, don't you ? :unsure:

I mean it's over 3 and 1/2 years since the start and more than 2 years after the worst happend.

If you want to know how it REALLY works - you have to read A LOT.

Very unpopular suggestion these days, I know...

You can start with - Whoops!: Why everyone owes everyone and no one can pay

It's not a topic that can be covered in 5 minutes and what's more, most people will never understand world of finance. My brain certainly refuses to believe some stuff.... It's better that way.

"worst" according to whom? I'm not really feeling the pinch any more than i was 2 years ago, 3 and half years ago, even 8 years ago. But that what I'm worried about. I live a comfortable life with things as they are and will continue to do so for the forseeable, what I'm worried about is that the debt as a % GDP is still growing, and if they dont start getting it down soon then its going to come to a point where really drastic measures need to be taken to get it down.

I'd like the benefit system to be completely reformed and all the scroungers told to get fkd but unfortunately to do that in this day and age would almost cost as much as it would save..

Sid how come you and Trig said Labour would do a better job? would labour have made as many cuts so quickly? therefore reducing the outgoings (but still not getting the actual debt down)

I think i read somewhere that the interest ALONE on this 1 trillion pound "overdraft" is similar to the NHS's yearly budget

Boy, you got a bit of delay, don't you ? :unsure:

I mean it's over 3 and 1/2 years since the start and more than 2 years after the worst happend.

If you want to know how it REALLY works - you have to read A LOT.

Very unpopular suggestion these days, I know...

You can start with - Whoops!: Why everyone owes everyone and no one can pay

It's not a topic that can be covered in 5 minutes and what's more, most people will never understand world of finance. My brain certainly refuses to believe some stuff.... It's better that way.

"worst" according to whom? I'm not really feeling the pinch any more than i was 2 years ago, 3 and half years ago, even 8 years ago. But that what I'm worried about. I live a comfortable life with things as they are and will continue to do so for the forseeable, what I'm worried about is that the debt as a % GDP is still growing, and if they dont start getting it down soon then its going to come to a point where really drastic measures need to be taken to get it down.

I'd like the benefit system to be completely reformed and all the scroungers told to get fkd but unfortunately to do that in this day and age would almost cost as much as it would save..

Sid how come you and Trig said Labour would do a better job? would labour have made as many cuts so quickly? therefore reducing the outgoings (but still not getting the actual debt down)

I think i read somewhere that the interest ALONE on this 1 trillion pound "overdraft" is similar to the NHS's yearly budget

Lucky you.

Im glad sidrick has posted on this topic as although the abuse flows he clearly looks into what he is talking about before spouting shite :)

Exactly, which is why it was a shame when he said he was leaving. Without pandering further to his ego, but he was one of the few people who I usually agreed with.

Although I disagreed with the changing the government comment.

If you've been bothered to rant and start a topic on this, surely you've come across the term "Quantitative Easing".

If not, look here:

Clicky

Im glad sidrick has posted on this topic as although the abuse flows he clearly looks into what he is talking about before spouting shite :)

Exactly, which is why it was a shame when he said he was leaving. Without pandering further to his ego, but he was one of the few people who I usually agreed with.

Although I disagreed with the changing the government comment.

It's okay, I'm still here baby.