Replica Watches

wwwd

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a terrible Rolex replica the first time i went to afghanistan. It broke when i tried to change the time (the adjuster pin pulled out!!)

It looks quite smart though (TBH i didnt even notice it said rolex and had the logo on the face when i bought it, i just thought it was a smart brushed steel watch with gold trim)

I would love a decent replica, don't know where to look though!

Well I've been looking online a lot recently and it's a minefield, that's why I was wondering if anyone here knew where to get top quality ones.

There's basically 3 kinds of replicas; Chinese, Japanese and Swiss replicas. Chinese ones are the cheapest and therefore not as good quality, while Swiss replicas are pretty much spot on copies but are very expensive.

I'm looking at a Rolex for example, which retails at £8k. The Chinese replica is about £80, while the Swiss one is around £700! But all the websites I've looked at seem to be based in China which is dodgy... And I don't want to fork out decent cash to get a pile of sh*te arrive at my door!

That's why I haven't bothered as yet.

I'm looking at a Rolex for example, which retails at £8k. The Chinese replica is about £80, while the Swiss one is around £700! But all the websites I've looked at seem to be based in China which is dodgy... And I don't want to fork out decent cash to get a pile of sh*te arrive at my door!

Which one?

I quite like the Milgauss

If you're willing to spend ~£80-£100 on a fake watch, why not just go down to the local jewellers and get a real one for that much?

What are you expecting these replica of expensive watches to do?

But a good replica looks like the real thing.

Don't tell me everything you own is original?

Plus watches are about style and design and you can't just pick up a real watch that looks the same. I don't think a Casio will do when I'm after a Rolex.

Which one?

I quite like the Milgauss

I'm a massive fan of the Submariner.

But a good replica looks like the real thing.

Don't tell me everything you own is original?

Plus watches are about style and design and you can't just pick up a real watch that looks the same. I don't think a Casio will do when I'm after a Rolex.

Yeah, it is actually. At least I can't think of anything fake I have.

Armani make nice watches, and they can be had around the £1-200 price range.

Although I suppose to be fair, none of the stuff I have is fake because I don't really go after the super expensive stuff; watches, clothes etc.

Debenhams clothes and a cheapish watch that I dont mind if it gets destroyed will do me.

I still dont see the attraction to mega expensive watches, they dont *change* time.

If you're willing to spend ~£80-£100 on a fake watch, why not just go down to the local jewellers and get a real one for that much?

What are you expecting these replica of expensive watches to do?

80 - 100 quid won't buy a decent watch let alone a real one.