FAO EVERYONE - DIAL KITS - AN IDEA!!!!

Colin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one with ford racing on it is KICK ASS, you can buy special printing paper and im sure it would do the job, just buy a set of white clear dials, for say a tener, then print those designs out on CLEAR paper, the stuff thats used on projectors and stuff, and you can sit them on top, thats how i made some fake id :D im class with printing stuff over things..........

Or as ian said he could get some made for the club.

:D

If you use photographic paper and a laser printer, then you will get an excellent transparent finish, so does any one have the original dials, and not just the clock dials? We need em all, and i will get to work on the designs for people.

Flat Steve, thats a great looking one, I would have done a ford one, but didnt have a big enough logo.

I know theres a joke there somewhere, so does any one have some of the original dials? Scan em in, and post em, or e-mail em to me and I will get to work this week!

Ian I´ve been in contact with Auto Tint Design (the guys that made my clock face) about making a batch of the Ford Racing clocks, this is what they said:

"we can make this but we need permision from ford to use the logo ,cost around £10-15 each depending on quantaty

thanks atd"

I asked them to find out if they can get permission, don´t know if you want to wait a week or two to see if these guys can make them Ian?

If I can get pictures of the dials, i can do it for free, all you need to do is get it printed out, oh, and turns out you can get anjy sign makers, or car graphic designers to print em out for you, mind you I think i could even sort em out with some ahem, laminating plastic I aquired from Tesco´s today...........

Who said "STOLEN?"

If you can get me the pic´s I will make em, just need to fix my laser printer now!