Bully gets suplexed WWF style

Brown

Serves the kid right. Wish I did this myself lol

Pretty much guarantee the poor chunky kid will get proper punished by the school though.... but I also recon he'll think it was worth it :pancake:

I had the immense pleasure of doing just that.

The problem with being to intelligent when a kid is you consider the possible injuries too much when faced with a fight, so you sh1t out......

its amazing just what happens when even a kid gets pushed past the point of logical thought tho, I was expelled from my first school when I totally lost it finally and broke the arm of a particularly silver spooned long term bully of mine.

its kinda sick but I still get a little twinge of sadistic happiness when I recall stamping on the arm that had been used to punch and humiliate me through countless school years.

Course a bunch of his mates made a point of kickin the holy shite out of me on two separate occasions afterwards but still....... soooo worth it :thumb:

Pretty much guarantee the poor chunky kid will get proper punished by the school though....

The youtube info says:

So the larger child (who can not be named) was being bullied his whole life , yet after this incident , he is the one with the suspension and child that provoked him gets the slap on the wrist

Pretty much guarantee the poor chunky kid will get proper punished by the school though....

The youtube info says:

So the larger child (who can not be named) was being bullied his whole life , yet after this incident , he is the one with the suspension and child that provoked him gets the slap on the wrist

The words they used for me was "measured response", even tho upto that date Id never really put a foot wrong.....well apart from setting a ether coated lad table on fire for a prank but I was never really suspected :innocent: , they still said the severity of the injury to the other student meant they had no choice but to expel me.

but still imho to this very day I still say it was....

STILL SO WORTH IT :pancake:

Edited by shawdreamer

I can't imaging any one wanting to bully you shawdreamer

why?

Im no different than the next bloke, infact someone as bare faced and often arrogant as me was often a prime target for those that lacked the brains to voice their objections with more than their knuckles.

being a smart arsed quick witted sarcastic c*nt in school might aswell seen me paint a feckin bullseye on my fod. :rolleyes:

Seen it on facebook. Good on him. Little idiot deserved it, and he shouldnt't have been punished IMO

Violence of any kind cannot be tolerated in a school enviroment, no matter what the reason for its use it will unavoidably set a bad example if it go's unpunished.