my mk5 xr3i 150bhp

defcon2

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ya what... I really like that in that colour. Repeaters look good. Oh and DAMN does that spoiler need some treatment! Lol

yeah i understand because its got a certain amount of flexibility thats just whats happened over time . . . the whole thing is like that . . . eeep . . . also when takin it off . . . did not expect it to weight as much as it does . . . like half the weight of the car! (obviously an exaggeration for added effect) but seriously heavy

• 3 weeks later...
150bhp print out yet? :D

spoiler and good clean tomorrow . . . new discs, pads and battery tomorrow night . . . exhaust welded on friday . . . see if its running right and if im happy with it i'll book the dyno :P

I know what Stu said is true that Dyno's arent always the most accurate test but if you do 3 tests and all are close to 150bhp ill happliy shut up!

spoiler and good clean tomorrow . . . new discs, pads and battery tomorrow night . . . exhaust welded on friday . . . see if its running right and if im happy with it i'll book the dyno :P

I know what Stu said is true that Dyno's arent always the most accurate test but if you do 3 tests and all are close to 150bhp ill happliy shut up!

well as i stated previously im new to this fixing up my car malark . . . and im only going by what the previous owners have said . . . soooo . . . you can't really say "ne-neh" at me if it isn't :P ha ha ha

well as i stated previously im new to this fixing up my car malark . . . and im only going by what the previous owners have said . . . soooo . . . you can't really say "ne-neh" at me if it isn't :P ha ha ha

I wouldnt insult you or anything, I like this car and what you are doing, its more an interest really.

I wouldnt insult you or anything, I like this car and what you are doing, its more an interest really.

aww thanks :D . . . looking forward to having shiny pads and discs tomorrow . . . and hearing what note she's got when i fire her up on friday :D . . . excited is an major understatement :) . . . still keeping the mini disc :D did think about an upgrade but mini disc is too convenient

All you do is stick with the same dyno and then if it says "139 BHP" and it's a standard car, then you change it and you get "150BHP" on the same dyno, you've definitely gained about 10BHP.