my mk5 xr3i 150bhp

defcon2

Sweet!! :) see and get it heat wrapped though ;)

i am on the hunt today for some blue heat wrap . . . i found some on ebay if the local car dealy doesnt have though . . . :D . . . be attempting my first exhuast maniold removal today also :/ dun dun duuun

new wheels suit it much better imo :cheers:

oh aye the new wheels are alot better . . . going to get my tyres transferred over from the saph 'lloys . . .the tyres that came with those alloys could not be balder ha ha ha . . .

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I could be wrong but I bought one of these manifolds when I had my old 2.0 lx and I recall it stated in the ad that it woulldn't clear the starter on an mtx75 box.

i had to slacken the power steering pump and remove the starter motor to get the old one out . . . the stainless will be fine . . . bit of gentle persuassion :mellow:

I could be wrong but I bought one of these manifolds when I had my old 2.0 lx and I recall it stated in the ad that it woulldn't clear the starter on an mtx75 box.

i had to slacken the power steering pump and remove the starter motor to get the old one out . . . the stainless will be fine . . . bit of gentle persuassion :mellow:

hammer?? :thumb:

hammer?? :thumb:

sad as it is my hammer has "mr persuasion" written on it ha ha ha . . . i didn't write it so that makes it acceptable ha ha ha

• 1 month later...

yeah pulling it out the way seems to be what everyone has done . . . i'll get a strap of sorts online . . .

got myself some poor boys abrasives, sealants, polish, meguires wheel and tyre shine, quick detailer, dodo juice clay bar, auto glym glass polish and upholstery cleaner, and detailing tape . . .

and a lend of the other halfs machine polisher

so away to make a start on the paintwork . . . get all the circle scrathces out

yeah pulling it out the way seems to be what everyone has done . . . i'll get a strap of sorts online . . .

got myself some poor boys abrasives, sealants, polish, meguires wheel and tyre shine, quick detailer, dodo juice clay bar, auto glym glass polish and upholstery cleaner, and detailing tape . . .

and a lend of the other halfs machine polisher

so away to make a start on the paintwork . . . get all the circle scrathces out

Good! they do my head in, hate swirls :)

these came in the post today

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7030/6623534321_2f4d966883.jpg

with some tiny modification they went on straight . . . need a black o ring though as the orange one on the original repeaters shines though . . . and they dont go on with the black rubber squares that came with the new ones . . .

• 1 month later...