Touchscreen PC's

wwwd

Are we talking about a pc with a touchscreen or a tablet based device?

If its the Pc with a touchscreen monitor then its the monitor that does the trickery, windows 7 allows for touchscreen if you buy the monitor capeable to use with it.

aye but some of the finger gesture extra features of 7 will drive you loopy when you first start using it. :pancake:

dunno how many times I accidently made contact with the screen with two fingers instead of one and the bloody thing interpretted it as a gesture and the soddin screen zoomed in to a ridiculas level. :rolleyes:

Are we talking about a pc with a touchscreen or a tablet based device?

If its the Pc with a touchscreen monitor then its the monitor that does the trickery, windows 7 allows for touchscreen if you buy the monitor capeable to use with it.

aye but some of the finger gesture extra features of 7 will drive you loopy when you first start using it. :pancake:

dunno how many times I accidently made contact with the screen with two fingers instead of one and the bloody thing interpretted it as a gesture and the soddin screen zoomed in to a ridiculas level. :rolleyes:

it probably didnt like you gesticulating towards it! :D

Bare in mind with a touchscreen all-in-one you can still use a normal keyboard and mouse so you have nothing to lose...

They look good if your not really into upgrading parts and are more of a upgrade the whole thing sort of person.

Personally I would buy a decent PC and a touchscreen monitor if I wanted this route but I like cabling and all-in-ones are just plug into the wall type computers.

Bare in mind with a touchscreen all-in-one you can still use a normal keyboard and mouse so you have nothing to lose...

Aye I barely ever touch the screen atall now, opted back to using my precision trackball and keyboard, though I occassionally unintentionally touch it when Im scrolling through site and architect reports and Im trying to read a specific line.... the result is a sudden unrequired screen movement and much swearing on my part.