s1 rs turbo restore

bad ass cossie

iam not gonna do mate its staying standared as possible apart from the wheels dont no what wheels to put on it yet tho as ive seen them with comps on and with the moultispokes on both look good imo.

Still along way of yet need to sell parts of my other fiesta that oi have on ebay for breaking so i can buy some fresh parts for it lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28320.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28321.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28322.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28323.jpg

Some of you might notice that the tow eye is in the wrong place that because when i first picked the car up we put it on a flat bed and the tow eye ripped right off so we cut the one off my old red fiest and tacked it under neather so we could move it only temp untill i can find another original one to weld in its correct place lol.

• 1 month later...
Not done much to the car for the past few weeks been busy finishin the mx5 off now thats done gonna get my bumpers arches and spoiler painted this weekend also my mate doesnt want his rs2k engine any more so ive decided to take it off his hands and drop it into this will get some pics up of the engine over the weekend

Not done much to the car for the past few weeks been busy finishin the mx5 off now thats done gonna get my bumpers arches and spoiler painted this weekend also my mate doesnt want his rs2k engine any more so ive decided to take it off his hands and drop it into this will get some pics up of the engine over the weekend

So, you're spending more money, to make it go slower?

How can it be a restore with an rs2k engine? :unsure:

i just wanted to be diffrent to other turbos out there and add my own little touch to it

i was thinking that - do you not have original RS turbo engine?

i did have the original engine yes but bottom end has gone so did a swap for the rs2k engine

not spending any more mate plus 150bhp as standared without a turbo just doin my own thing

i just wanted to be diffrent to other turbos out there and add my own little touch to it

i did have the original engine yes but bottom end has gone so did a swap for the rs2k engine

not spending any more mate plus 150bhp as standared without a turbo just doin my own thing

Well getting an engine that wasn't designed for it in a car requires new mounts etc etc whereas you could just rebuild the rs and away you go, get a chipped ECU off eBay for pence.

I encourage people to do their own thing, but when you say you're gonna keep it as original as possible apart from the wheels, then the next thing you're putting an RS2000 engine in it, makes me think that you don't know what you want.

Don't take this the wrong way, but i think the main reason you're putting the RS2000 engine in, is because you could swap the knackered RS engine for it. If that engine does make it's way into it, you've absolutely destroyed the cars overall value. A good one of these go for thousands now.

Could somebody explain the 'history' of badasscossie to me please? From what I can tell alot of people are giving him hate because of previous work which I must be unaware about because I think what hes doing here is quality and wish him the best of luck. So what if hes been a bit indecisive over the course of the topic, who isnt when building or modifying cars.

The car looks stunning.

Could somebody explain the 'history' of badasscossie to me please? From what I can tell alot of people are giving him hate because of previous work which I must be unaware about because I think what hes doing here is quality and wish him the best of luck. So what if hes been a bit indecisive over the course of the topic, who isnt when building or modifying cars.

The car looks stunning.

I don't mean to be giving any him abuse, as i say i encourage him to do his own thing with it, but things like, putting an RS2000 in a genuine series 1 rs turbo, just seems kinda stupid to me.

Could somebody explain the 'history' of badasscossie to me please?

Tends to:

- Buy knackered cars, announce grand plans, then knacker them further more before selling them

- Fly off the handle and dish out abuse to anyone that questions or tries to advise

- Trading feedback of 33% speaks for itself

But what i buy and what i do with car is up to me if i wanna knacker i can iam not hurting any one doin it and its people like YOU why i fly off the handle because you all come on and not just to me but to others and start abuseing there work that they are doin it sounds to me like a jealousy and i must say i do knacker cars but i dont pay alot for them any way

Well getting an engine that wasn't designed for it in a car requires new mounts etc etc whereas you could just rebuild the rs and away you go, get a chipped ECU off eBay for pence.

I encourage people to do their own thing, but when you say you're gonna keep it as original as possible apart from the wheels, then the next thing you're putting an RS2000 engine in it, makes me think that you don't know what you want.

Don't take this the wrong way, but i think the main reason you're putting the RS2000 engine in, is because you could swap the knackered RS engine for it. If that engine does make it's way into it, you've absolutely destroyed the cars overall value. A good one of these go for thousands now.

the reason iam doin it is to be diffrent plus why wast money on rebuilding an engine when i can just put this into it i have all the mounts from my mate so i dont need to spend money on havein some made