Scotrail - No ticket

sidrick

when i watched this, when the big guy stummbles, you can see a wire under the back of his jacket, first thought maybe he was transport police with a wire, but maybe just an i-pod cable????

Definately an ipod fella, or one of the other mp3 players available

thought so, but shows i was paying attention :pancake:

just been on the radio, the guy was a firefighter, all the same, good on him.

Edited by ganges

• 2 weeks later...

I personally wouldnt charge big man if i was the judge, but then i'd make a bad judge..

Some say big man threw the idiot on his face, which is unreasonable according to the law and a policeman who threw a suspected ticket evader onto his face would get in deep trouble for the same.

Some say the idiot wasnt actually a idiot at all, but someone who had bought a return ticket but had actually been issued 2 singles in an error at the ticket office. Said idiot then kicks up a fuss when bigman starts manhandling him as pricks belongings are still on his seat, so idiot may have been thrown off the train forcefully, without his possesions, for no good reason....

Im of the school of though that if they look like scum, they are scum, and should be kicked in the face every time they break a law, even if its spitting in the street (is that a law?)