The new one...

Stu

Mmmm very nice stu......

Details.....stats etc...

Bhp?

Torque?

I'll be mapping it today. I expect a 50% increase in peak power and more torque everywhere from 2000rpm upwards. I'll stick it on a hub dyno on Friday probably.

Edited by Stu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You happy with thr increase?

Was you expecting more?

I was, but the charge cooler isn't doing a a great job. It's also mapped pretty safe. With decent charge air temperatures, good fuel, less safe mapping and the magic of unicorns, it'll probably make more. It's probably around 260bhp from the factory 197 and lots of torque everywhere.

Still a good gain though,i bet its totally transformed it though,looking at 270 bhp with a different cooler? Are you going to change it?

Still a good gain though,i bet its totally transformed it though,looking at 270 bhp with a different cooler? Are you going to change it?

• 7 months later...

VERY nice! How was the ring?

It was an experience.. my first time there. Didn't get much track time in as all the heros (read: tourists) kept on stacking it and causing the track to close.. Next time i'll go mid-week to just a normal public day(s)..

Thanks for the comments folks, the car is certainly coming along and other than doing some kind of stupid engine build, it's pretty much sorted now.