mk1 focus st170 review

roboboyo

He wants to know how fast it is, so he can tell his mates down the pub/local cruise.

Damn skippy stu, Even though Im the wrong side of 28 years of age, Im trapped inside a 17 year old body!!1

not gonna lie, I want poke, thats affordable to me, and thought this would be ideal, maybe Your looking for different things pal, But everyone to there own.,

He wants to know how fast it is, so he can tell his mates down the pub/local cruise.

Damn skippy stu, Even though Im the wrong side of 28 years of age, Im trapped inside a 17 year old body!!1

not gonna lie, I want poke, thats affordable to me, and thought this would be ideal, maybe Your looking for different things pal, But everyone to there own.,

An ST170 is a damn good car. That's all you need to know.

Thats enough for me!!

Thanks Pal :thumb:

Thats enough for me!!

You do know he doesn't even drive yet right?

Thats enough for me!!

:roll:

Boom!

Thats enough for me!!

Im confused now mate, Because he told me that he drove your misses to lovers creek, where they made out in front of the stars

Buy an impreza if you want cheap poke.

You won't get a better performance per £ ratio than a classic Impreza.

Problem is most £1k Impreza's get abused by chavs who couldn't drive a soapy stick up a dog's arse.

If you can find an ST170 that's had a recent Clutch, Flywheel, IMRC, Cat, Lambda sensors (yes, plural) and a lot of suspension bushes.... it might be worth buying as long as you don't mind 30ish MPG and £280 road tax.

Other than that....nah i wouldn't bother.

Regards

An owner of an ST170 for nearly 7yrs.

If you can find an ST170 that's had a recent Clutch, Flywheel, IMRC, Cat, Lambda sensors (yes, plural) and a lot of suspension bushes.... it might be worth buying as long as you don't mind 30ish MPG and £280 road tax.

Other than that....nah i wouldn't bother.

Regards

An owner of an ST170 for nearly 7yrs.

Where did u come from!? :ninja:

Less than 24 mpg round town!