Getting in the spirit of things

PeeWee

Talk about wrapping kids in cotton wool, she could of crossed the road maybe?

But calling the police. :roll:

http://news.sky.com/story/1156051/hallowee...ky-for-children

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/10/17/265413/default/v1/9545351-1-1-942x530.jpg

Edited by PeeWee

Hmmm. I'm sure the link wasnt there first time round :ninja:

Good on him for keeping them up though. As for the parent/s what a nob head! What a waste of police time. If its that scary dont look at it! Not being funny but why should it make a child cry? Its middle of the day when they walk past and doesnt look life like! That kid needs to grow some balls! Its people like this that make our country more Pathetic every day!

You never know, soon Santa wont be allowed to be portrayed as a jolly fat man as it may be seen as derogatory towards.......'larger people'!

tsk I was gonna go all out this year with my lads help.

already got the fog/smoke machine all rigged to coat my garden in a thick ground layer of mist underlit red by a strip of multicoloured smd's, couple of lasers ready to beam rotating pentagons on the front of the house, various bloody skulls/skeletons and realistic bats too.....the kids round ere love it.

Infact Id be chuffed if one of them started blubbering....means I did a good job.

already got the fog/smoke machine all rigged to coat my garden in a thick ground layer of mist underlit red by a strip of multicoloured smd's, couple of lasers ready to beam rotating pentagons on the front of the house, various bloody skulls/skeletons and realistic bats too.....the kids round ere love it.

Infact Id be chuffed if one of them started blubbering....means I did a good job.

Get some pics up.got to see this

Get some pics up.got to see this

still gotta order the spray on cobwebs for the fern trees that border my path and was hoping to set-up my old sound responsive flood/strobe on the porch step so when the kids step in I can set off a lighting sound and scare the living shite out of them but seems my strobes had it. ;(

this'll be the last real year my lad will probably be interested in doing anything for haloween so me and the missus wanna make it a laugh....plus me and her sit at a window upstairs pissing ourselves at the screams. :D