Btcc driver frank wrathall jailed.

Andyb0127

should be considered worse than drink driving imho.

while drink driving your under the influence of a substance that effects the very centre of your common sense meaning you make rash decisions you ordinarily should and would avoid.

driving while using a moby in such circumstances is done with full knowledge of the disregard and danger you place upon other road users and general public (I dont include the danger to the driver in my consideration as I genuinely believe you deserve any and all pain that would come your way from a accident)

Ive treaded a fine line with my missus as she learns to drive, careful not to undermine her confidence while reminding her that the thing that she will have control of can be a ton of killing machine if she disrespects or treats it wrong.

should be considered worse than drink driving imho. while drink driving your under the influence of a substance that effects the very centre of your common sense meaning you make rash decisions you ordinarily should and would avoid. driving while using a moby in such circumstances is done with full knowledge of the disregard and danger you place upon other road users and general public (I dont include the danger to the driver in my consideration as I genuinely believe you deserve any and all pain that would come your way from a accident) Ive treaded a fine line with my missus as she learns to drive, careful not to undermine her confidence while reminding her that the thing that she will have control of can be a ton of killing machine if she disrespects or treats it wrong.

Pinch me. I fully agree :cheers:

Does anyone think that people dont respect the mobile phone law because they dont belive it makes you lose concentration to a dangerous level?

I respect the phone law and the drink driving law religiously (I also ignore a ringing phone if im busy doing something like washing dishes, no joke)

But making an example of this guy and maybe drilling it into people that concentrating on a phone can and will kill people may hopefully end this behaviour. I mean if your a busy man who needs to talk with people whilst transiting around then get a hands free setup for fcuks sake. 21 months isnt long enough. He'll be out before 12 months

should be considered worse than drink driving imho. while drink driving your under the influence of a substance that effects the very centre of your common sense meaning you make rash decisions you ordinarily should and would avoid. driving while using a moby in such circumstances is done with full knowledge of the disregard and danger you place upon other road users and general public (I dont include the danger to the driver in my consideration as I genuinely believe you deserve any and all pain that would come your way from a accident) Ive treaded a fine line with my missus as she learns to drive, careful not to undermine her confidence while reminding her that the thing that she will have control of can be a ton of killing machine if she disrespects or treats it wrong.

Pinch me. I fully agree :cheers:

Ive got my pliers........just need you to pop out a bollick and Ill get right on the "pinching"