Ford Fair 2004.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked day! Thanks to Lee for organising :cheers:

Left home at 4, and at 5:30 I was still at Thurock (30mins drive away!) MkV had a meet point there, as a mk6 drove alongside me and asked if I was M K V! X( I looked at the EVO sticker and said "nah mate!" :D

Harvez was at Toddington before me and jackie left, but when we got there he was on the Southbound side! :D So 10mins later we all set off heading Northbound, got to the meet point around 7:10, after nearly colliding with a mk4 golf leaving the services via the entrance! :curse:

On the way to Silverstone, a foreign RS Focus pulled out in front of me, expecting me to give way to him! :vangry: Fortunately I didnt hit the brakes and we managed to get onto the dual carriageway side by side :evil: Think John16v would have had the best view!

Tunnel was superb, couldnt see for toffee though! :O :D

Good to meet some new peeps, Gavin and Josh, Neil (F1Web) and Marcus :cheers:

On the way home me and jackie were lane-swapping with 2 mk6s which turned off at Dartford, I think they were Essex RSOC members :thumb:

Weekend topped off with a nice beach visit on Monday with some friends and a certain Ford Fair attendee! 8)

Bring on Trax! :cheers:

Hi There,

Was very nice to see y'all and the cars for real.

Sorry for not staying longer too have a chat with all of you ,but had to shop and make pics :) .

Only thing what i missed were some MK6 stuff, secondhand or new.

Hoped to score a rocker cover but failed to do so.

Greetz

Bryan