Ford Fair 2004.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only downer on the day i thought was how terriable the convoy was from coventry to the meet point at the services. The leader is sposed to lead at the front, when others start overtaking and messing around it really, really lets the club down. We did have a thing about this before for when people did this putting them to the bottom of the list for up comming shows ie if theres 10 spaces, and 11 wants to go they wouldnt get the space. i dont want to have to bring this back.

Not guilty i was behind Stu all the way :D :thumb:

Great day as ever also restored my faith in evo met aload of new people :thumb: and really enjoyed the day :thumb:

I am really sunburnt at the moment not as bad as marcus but not far off :pancake:

Car got alot of attention as usual :) so get my exhaust sorted and then maybe contact a few mags ;)

And congrats to Kev as he had managed to attract Fast Ford to the stand :thumb:

ROLL ON TRAXX :thumb: :thumb:

A selection of my pics - I took 177, so I ain't uploading them all! :D

Havn't really put any of the stand up, coz everyone else has, got hundereds :D

Where we met Rach. I would like to point out that this was our second meet point, and it was still dark :curse: :tired: :roll:

Dscn1204.jpg

Rach's install

Dscn1210.jpg

Sun coming up over Daves spoiler

Dscn1213.jpg

Queing

Dscn1216.jpg

Was a brillant day like everyone else has said already, was a change to go from my normal schene into a more mature one ! Was good to meet those people i spoke to, sorry kev i didnt say hi but everytime i went to intoroduce myself someone else was chattin away :D

Jackys and ralphs car looked awsume along wiv everyone elses and i thoguht it was a real great day out and worth gettin up at stupid o'clock for

Ian i was overtakin im guilty but only cause i was filmin and i didnt kno there was rules about it. And Dave i have you on film overtakin lol £50 should keep me quite

When i finish sortin throu my pictures ill post some up