Ford Fair 2004.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suprised that no one has mentioned the genuine GT40 being hacked around silverstone at funny speeds!!!!

Oh and anyone else notice the mk2 rally car with 400bhp millington engine?!?!

rear wheels were 9x13!!!!!!

My car managed 8.14 on the 60 strip but i didnt run it again as its sick with loom shorting and its underfueling.... but shite happens!

Best car show ive been too..

And what exactly happened to this cossie then that i let my place in the stand off for??? Pissed off about that tbh.... big heads... ?(

yeah, seems we were 'used'

You were there then Russ? You were right to be pissed off, seems he used the pass to come in and show on another stand. lesson learnt :(

also a note about the 0-60, it seems it was as accurate as a Nokia stopwatch......wish I hadnt bothered booking 5 runs for Trax now :(

Edited by Lee R

I'm suprised that no one has mentioned the genuine GT40 being hacked around silverstone at funny speeds!!!!

My car managed 8.14 on the 60 strip but i didnt run it again as its sick with loom shorting and its underfueling.... but shite happens!

And what exactly happened to this cossie then that i let my place in the stand off for??? Pissed off about that tbh.... big heads... ?(

u could have come and said hello tho couldnt you???? ?(

And what exactly happened to this cossie then that i let my place in the stand off for??? Pissed off about that tbh.... big heads...  ?(

u could have come and said hello tho couldnt you???? ?(

I was at evo stand twice mate to say hello...

saw ian, Ralph and B19 JUB but no one else was about on those occasions evne thou Lee's car was wide open.... :D

anyway life goes on.... Just wait till i get the hydraulics on :))

Bit late in posting , but the stand looked wicked - esp Dave W's car :drool: :thumb:

Saw a few of you round about the stand watching the track action , but never met any of you , saw M4TT though - I was with Scott when he spoke to you ...

I've just put all the photos online , if you want to have a gander . Stayed in MK for the weekend near Scott P's place , so we went to MK cruise too , which was wicked 8)

Pics here :

Ford Fair

Milton Keynes Cruise

Cheers,

Gregor

Managed to get my car on the Evo stand which i was really chuffed about, thanks Ian.

Met up with Ralph firstly and then Harvez and had a mini convoy of our own.

Turned out ot be a scortcher of a day and i believe it was a record attendance at the show this year, some beautiful cars on show everyone should be proud.

Though there was some cracking 0-60 runs, i was a little disappointed that they werent allowed to do any burning of tyres before setting off, thats always fun to watch, remember a mondeo last year over done his clutch and they had to push him out of the way as he wasnt going anywhere.

Really looking forward to TRAX as never been to this one before, but firstly i will be setting off to Donny South this weekend.

What a good show - leading up to it I wasn't really looking forward to it that much this year, was just 'another Ford show' (maybe the novelty wears off after so many Ford shows over the years) but was a good show, we really enjoyed it, we only just managed to get round all the stands in the day, must've taken about 5/6 hours, we visited the Evo stand, you were all sat in a group and didn't feel brave enough to come say hello. The pale blue 'scort was my favourite, dunno whether was because of the unusual colour but I just liked it!

Z