Ford Fair 2004.

only downer on the day i thought was how terriable the convoy was from coventry to the meet point at the services. The leader is sposed to lead at the front, when others start overtaking and messing around it really, really lets the club down. We did have a thing about this before for when people did this putting them to the bottom of the list for up comming shows ie if theres 10 spaces, and 11 wants to go they wouldnt get the space. i dont want to have to bring this back.

Not guilty i was behind Stu all the way :D :thumb:

i pulled out and overtook so lee could take photos and everyone seemed to follow ;(

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Ian to a point, that overtaking, swapping places etc makes things messy, but when it's to take pics, vids etc then I don't see the harm in it, that's only a good thing surely

:thumb:

I still, to an extant, dont see a problem.

We are all young lads and lasses having a laugh :thumb:

swapping places aint a problem? we dont go in no order......

Chopping and changing lanes is part of the fun surely ?( I remember a local photoshoot I went to and we virtually took over the motorway :D It was perfectly safe as we all knew what each other was doing, and provides good photo opportunities :thumb:

We were doing that all the way down south it was top fun yeah :D

yeah now thats a laugh esp when ant goes off in one direction and others follow him being as it isnt right way,convoying all together is suc ha good laugh best part of a cruise i reckon.i like to leave thurrock last to see if i can get to front first lol its a giggle :thumb:

Ford fair piccies

these will get updated as and went i can upload more, feel free to repost any u like or whatever, sorry if i missed anyone, or ur the pic is blured, will get u again at traxx 8) :D just to add to this topic, the hopin lanes is fun, although the convoy is easier to shoot :)