A Few Quick Ones

Mike C

least the ford racing badge is still on there :D

it's a bit scratched, but it's still firmly on there

sideskirt is unmarked, and even the front bumper is salvagable, even if not for me, for someone else

strange how fibrglass fared so much better than metal

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, take it you went in on the front corner hence the headlight getting it? least the angle of impact wasn't greater or you could have been spinning down the M25 X(

As said everywhere else, its just metal n plastic, no injuries so chalk it down as shite happens!!! maybe some new/different wheels n bumpers or something :thumb:

have u got a spare 1 of them alloys , that you can put on , cause that 1 is r.i.p

yeah, that one has definintely had it

None of the others were damaged, they're all in good good nick still, so it'll just be a case of buying one new 'un as i ain't got a spare atm. It looks like the tyre has survived tho

Edited by Mike C

ah, take it you went in on the front corner hence the headlight getting it? least the angle of impact wasn't greater or you could have been spinning down the M25  X(

As said everywhere else, its just metal n plastic, no injuries so chalk it down as shite happens!!! maybe some new/different wheels n bumpers or something  :thumb:

yeah it was front, but was lucky that the angle was only pretty slight

the buper will probably be new, but this one aint totally dead. Either way, front bumper will be made to the same spec barring that little mod to the laguna splitter holes i was planning on

As for wheels, it'll just be a case of straight swapping the damaged one, or getting a set of the 19" versions of them, depending on the timescale of getting it back upto scratch