Think i have lost my licence!!!

Danderton

I am sooo pissed off. On the way to work this morning, I got caught doing 70mph in a 50mph zone. I already have 3 points and havent been driving for 2 years yet.

So if i get 6 points i lose my licence, get banned and have to take my theory, and practical tests again! FCUK! BOLOX!

I am soooooo angry. It was one of them mobile vans with a camera on a tripod out the back of it. WNAKERS. Why cant they catch drug dealers instead?

When it comes through what do i do? Say i want to goto court or what? It will def be 3 points will it? Any advice welcome.

Thanx

Dan ;(

Bedfordshire Police: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

Well the van was about 10 metres away from a Static speed camera which was facing the other side of the dual carraigeway at Beeston. Between biggleswade and sandy. But the van was obviously getting this side, and he was sitting the other side of a bend which u cant see around, its not until you get round the corner that you see the big flurescent van pointing at you!

I think your only hope is to try and do 'em for entrapment. I pleaded with the magistrate when I got my ban that if I got a ban I'd probably lose my job, she wasnt tot bothered so you cant hope to get a sympathetic judge, I dont think they exist. Sorry mate :(

I think your only hope is to try and do 'em for entrapment.

I pleaded with the magistrate when I got my ban that if I got a ban I'd probably lose my job, she wasnt tot bothered so you cant hope to get a sympathetic judge, I dont think they exist. Sorry mate :(

eh??? if you don`t speed you don`t get caught speeding by saftey camera teams. I`m not saying i never speed but you have to be bloody careful these days.

2nd thing it isn`t a courts fault or responsability if you need your licence to work, my brother got a 2 year ban and he worked 15 miles away from home. changed his job and worked 2 miles away and biked into work.