fitp report

just remembered, never mentioned this at the show, but Ged's mate was wearing a K155 MY AR53 T-Shirt (or however the letters/numbers went, lol) and some random 50-odd yeard old swinger in the club just came over, kissed his arse and fcuked off back by the bar, ROFLMAO, what a cock! :baby: :roll:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what quality day thanks to m4tt for organiseing (sp)

got a fcukin red face this morning but never mind

and the cars on the stand are getting better and better

just to add some cnut has nicked my near side skirt last night :censored: :censored:

Edited by scort19

Can't remember what any of the girls I pulled look like........

Erm.....thats because you didn't! lol 1 gave you a quick snog for some glo-sticks...consider yourself "used + abused" :roll:

AAron, went past ya on  the way back, had you stopped off somewhere, i left ages after you, then stopped for a while before i passed, i did beep, but i dont think you could hear it :D

LOL yeah i saw ya once you got level with my mate, we stopped off twice... my belly started rumbling and then needed sum petro......WHY NOT DO BOTH IN THE SAME PLACE? i hear you ask....i was sooo tired i forgot haha

as for hearing a beep? i had the feckin exhaust blaring + the sound system right up for the WHOLE time...got home and my ears were ringing so bad lol :thumb:

had a shot of markT8s RS Saloon when we parked up for food, DAMN its feckin quick!

Erm.....thats because you didn't! lol 1 gave you a quick snog for some glo-sticks...consider yourself "used + abused" :roll:

LOL - 1 in 'spoons, 3 in the club!!!! I went on walkies by maself many a time LOL

pmsl ralph, dont even remember showing u :roll:

The "double 8" technique or summin.....?? Was only about 9:30 at this point PMSL :roll:

LOL - 1 in 'spoons, 3 in the club!!!! I went on walkies by maself many a time LOL

AAAH, so this happened when you were on ya own eyy......... :baby:

Dunno how you all got so much hassle getting back into the hotel :tired: We walked straight in - to be confronted by Kev half hour later saying "They asked my name...I told em the name was H fuckin A fuckin double L fuckin annoying people" about 6times over :roll: :roll:

Forgot about the looks we got when Kev & Web started singing in Wethers.....thought we were gonna get chucked out!

And RALPH...I dont remember you pulling - i do remember you trying to pull some mega fit lass (that had fallen over on the floor) and thought your glow sticks would win her over :pancake: :nutter:

Just wanna say big thanks to m4tt for organisining it and everyone else who was there was a great day lots of laughs and sun burn but the best most funny thing was seeing lee ross and mush in the hat all looking like gay boy band members on the boats true competetiveness and i agree with m4tt about the lateness idea a chart of attndence or lateness would work and would be fair if u could work it out in such a way, cos then you would not end up with so many unused car passes anyway thanks to all probably see some of u at the pod next month

:thumb:

the one who fell over was disgusting, lol!! icon8.gif

I almost went arse over tit after slipping on a discarded glo-stick when the DnB kicked in :baby:

me feet are covered in blisters from all that jumpin' about, lol

and yeah, Ralph, I found it interesting that u went from saying u pulled 3 birds at the end of the night, then it went to 6, then 4 :roll: :baby:

You were seen with 2, neither could really be classed as "birds" tho, lol :baby:

and yeah, Ralph, I found it interesting that u went from saying u pulled 3 birds at the end of the night, then it went to 6, then 4  :roll:  :baby:

You were seen with 2, neither could really be classed as "birds" tho, lol  :baby:

6 in total this weekend (2 in Ikon on Friday night - Donna......... :eek: :jaw: :drool: :O :drool: )

4 in total on Saturday, 3 of which in the club - I don't lie ;) :P I've seen how embarassed other blokes have been to have made up bullsh*t! :roll:

That girl who fell over was soon after we got in the clubb, weren't it?

Can't work out why I didn't put any glo-wear on meself??!?!?! ?(

remember that lass that was showing me her arse?

brunette, tanned with black thong?......just had a TXT off her lol

didn't even give her my number.....who did?

not bothered like coz i was just generally talking to her, nowt my bird would kick off about BTW shes called Kelly every1, she asked 'who was that nut case with the glo sticks that tried kissing me?'.....LMAO :roll: :thumb: