fitp report

just remembered, never mentioned this at the show, but Ged's mate was wearing a K155 MY AR53 T-Shirt (or however the letters/numbers went, lol) and some random 50-odd yeard old swinger in the club just came over, kissed his arse and fcuked off back by the bar, ROFLMAO, what a cock!  :baby:  :roll:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops sorry, double post by accident! can someone edit this tp put it in my last post? i remember that mike, he came up to me and said 2 people just came up to me and kissed my arse! i was like, wtf?? ha ha. the funniest thing was when he was sayin it to me, some big bald bloke came up behind him and did it again, i was fookin cryin with laughter!! ha ha.

Well, what can i say? Great show, bad management in terms of entrance and food but other than that, good. I think it's given me a definite push in the right direction now in terms of what to do to my car next, which is good. I took a few pictures, but they're all:

1) the same as any here or

2) crap

but one picture that caught my eye is this one:

theshineyshow.jpg

Must say, brill camera, really brought out the intense shininess i'd spent 6 hours on saturday trying to get :roll: :roll: 8)

cheers people!

Oh and note to all: a hotel room floor is THE most uncomfortable place to sleep. In the world. Ever. :rolleyes:

Looks like it was a great meet. I would have been embarrased to have my car parked near any of yours.

With any luck I wil be able to make it next year, once my car is tidied up a bit and wont look as unfinished.

Looks like it was a great meet. I would have been embarrased to have my car parked near any of yours.

With any luck I wil be able to make it next year, once my car is tidied up a bit and wont look as unfinished.

nobody minds what the cars look like, its a car club not a concours show n shine event, get showing :P :thumb: :cheers:

only if u t-cut mine :P like marcus did me :P

for the record, i T-cutted her car, i didnt actually T-cut kirsty :D :P

I heard you polished her up well with another cream? :pancake: :rolleyes: