Trax 2005

ANT

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And my car would spunk yours, does that make you more of a chav then me ?

Im sorry Mike id class your car more max power then most cars on here, 18's, 1.8, sub & amp, big alloy spoiler, Fcuking huge twin exhuasts, lexus lights - theres no difference between the cars your slaggin off and calling max powerish, and yours

Dont get me wrong i like the look of the car, but if your gonna start calling peoples cars chavs when yours is exactly the same, then your a hypocryte in my eyes

"they are retarded purely because they are defending a Saxo"

:cheers: I agree 100% with that comment :cheers:

FFS! how the fcuk is it pretending to be something it isn't? it's a STREET RACER thru and thru. It will and HAS thrashed cars out on the street. Street racers arent stripped. They got big wheels, lots of ICE, more power than stock, alloy wing

that is a Saxo trying to be something it isn't

FFS this site is turning into chav heaven

I hope that car spontaneously combusts along with all other chav chariots :cheers:

and my 1.8 would still spunk all over 80% of the cars featured in Redline

In terms of looks and modifiedness?? That's 100% opinion.

In terms of performance?? We've yet to see. :cheers:

in terms of looks and modifiedness, only a blind goat would choose Redline's shite

in terms of performance, I don't need a calculator to work out that My 200 (ish) brake GTi will be quicker than a 1.4 Saxo. It had countless VTR's when it had 122Brake :rolleyes:

Define a street racer? Are we talking about Fast and Furous here

The local people i street race with have standard looking cars, but big bhp engines. Because they are built to race. Race bein the key word. How does your front body kit, rear, and side skirts and sub box assist you in racing ? Or the 18's ?

Define a street racer? Are we talking about Fast and Furous here

The local people i street race with have standard looking cars, but big bhp engines. Because they are built to race. Race bein the key word. How does your front body kit, rear, and side skirts and sub box assist you in racing ? Or the 18's ?

most of it doesn't "assist", but a street racer (yes, Jap-inspired) means an ICE, big wheels (18's are sooooooo 2004 ;) ), huge brakes, lairy kit, alloy wing are all part of what "Makes" a street racer

stripped out cars are purely tack-inspired, whether u see them on the streets or not

All this is , is a case of ' the food chain ' you looking down on smaller cars

When the bigger cars are looking down on you saying look at the idiot with the big spoiler and big wheels dont it look pretty, but its not gonna bother me in a race . . .

Just a final note anywayz wasnt you featured in max power ? Surely that makes your car max power ish, which in your according to you makes it chavish

yes it was feature in Max Power, before I had it.

as several people would vouch, that was the one and ONLY one thing that was putting me off when it came to buying it

I also said Max Power was the best of a bad bunch in terms of "chav mags", still very bad, yes

What u say about the "food chain" is a very good metaphor, hence my quest to make it the fastest car on the road

and also why my next car will be something that will be looked down on by EVERYONE, but hell I'll have the last laugh ;)

LOL... I'm glad I'm singlehandedly turning this site into chav heaven

FFS! how the fcuk is it pretending to be something it isn't? it's a STREET RACER thru and thru. It will and HAS thrashed cars out on the street. Street racers arent stripped. They got big wheels, lots of ICE, more power than stock, alloy wing

Yours tries to look like a street racer, and it isnt. Not yet. :thumb:

that is a Saxo trying to be something it isn't

Its trying to be a good looking (opinion based argument) car with In Car Entertainment, which it does. It doesn't "look" a fast car.

hows your 1.8 200bhp mike? nos? lots of little saxos run on that stuff too you know.

im zvhing as most know to get around 200+

i also know the ammount stoos spent and his wont break 200 without nos.

but as harvez says racers are stripped out, why would you want the extra weight for racing? surely common sence says hang on a min shall i not make my car lighter and more aerodynamic, instead of heavier and less aerodynamic?

hows your 1.8 200bhp mike? nos? lots of little saxos run on that stuff too you know.

im zvhing as most know to get around 200+

i also know the ammount stoos spent and his wont break 200 without nos.

but as harvez says racers are stripped out, why would you want the extra weight for racing? surely common sence says hang on a min shall i not make my car lighter and more aerodynamic, instead of heavier and less aerodynamic?

but get the point, Street Racers are decked out with all this gear

yes it IS a street racer now. No rule that says it has to be above 300BHP or summat to be a street racer. It may not be the quickest, but it has beaten enuff things

and 200BHP is round figures, i'm hoping for closer to 220, we shall see ;)

a street racer has only been put to the forefront as a car with kits/ice etc by fast and furious, common sense says if ur gonna race, u race with big power, little weight.

however most ppl who have big power also have ice, big wheels, kits etc bcuz they can lol and lets face it, imo id love the F&F supra....looked fkin mental and had over 500bhp :) however i wud never properly "race" that for fear of piling it into summit lol so lets be realistic mike ur car might "look street racer" in terms of the public eye BUT ur never actually gonna properly race it after spunking 1000s on it, so its a pointless argument imo

FPMSL at this whole discussion.

'Street Racer' Looks, when the fcuk ya gonna race it on the streets = Never, so whether or not it looks fit for purpose, it never will!!

it already has been raced on the streets ;) so it's proven it's fit for purpose

so all it's beaten is the odd vectra, Corsa, BMW, Saxo and a Probe, but it all happened in races on the streets

that fcukin' Saxo would get beat by an invalid carriage