Trax 2005

ANT

End of the day, I have nothing against a bit of fibreglass when it's done right.

cover car, 1.4 Saxo on 20's

I thought you had nothing against fibreglass creations?

The reason that car was on the cover was it was hugely original in many ways. It deserved to be on the cover.

Not all cars have to have 34000bhp Zetec turbos that never get used :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

AND Motherfucking PMSL @ you telling people who has more money than sense! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I said I have nothing against fibreglass when it's DONE RIGHT, not like that pile of fcukin' turd

and I admit, I do have a HELL of a lot more money than sense, but I'm always skint ;)

but when are u gonna admit that Redline is the ultimate in automotive gutter press and you are a chav lord?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit right now I'm a chav lord, bwoy!!

But Redline is a quality publication.

I could go through the whole mag listing why I like various sections of it. And then there's the wank lines in the back for those long trips home from shows... PMSL!

Edited by Ex-Finesse

But Redline is a quality publication.

listen to yourself! :roll: u just won't give in. Everyone with any sense knows it's a chav wank mag :baby:

Fast Ford

Retro Cars

Banzai

etc

all quality stuff, not Saxo's R us

who is gonna take the views of someone who looks like this.....

CopyofDSC00523Medium.jpg

seriously? ?( :baby: :roll:

praise the fcukin' lowered :rolleyes: :nutter:

Edited by Mike C

Look, 5 out of 7 above are clearly fit!!!

Anyone who disagrees is plainly gay!

LOL @ whoever said "far too much flesh on display for my liking!" FPMSL! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: zflag.gif

you should have seen the rest of the girls!!!! May have nice bodies but you deffo need a paper bag :baby:

I hate to say suprisingly I actually enjoyed the show! Enough though getting in was a complete nightmare grrrr

Didn't really see that many max poo cars TBO, we did avoid the Vauxhall, Saxo/Pugeot sections, and was surprised just how little the 'models' were wearing this year (and yeah some of them really didn't have the figures for those tiny pants! lol) its supposed to be a car show ffs, people take their kids for god sake

Certainly annoying all the Fords got dumped over the bridge in the gravel area, and the amount of stands with 'cruise this' and 'cruise that' really was a joke

Z

LOL @ whoever said "far too much flesh on display for my liking!" FPMSL! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: zflag.gif

Dude, that was me, had you actually been there and seen these birds, there were perhaps between 4 and 5 that were good looking, but around 30 that were walking round in hardly anything that were that damn ugly you wouldnt even spunk in your hand and throw it at them.

So i will stick to my comment of there being too much flesh for my liking, considering the majority of it was covered in stretch marks and hanging over some stupidly tight hot pants.

Dude, that was me, had you actually been there and seen these birds, there were perhaps between 4 and 5 that were good looking, but around 30 that were walking round in hardly anything that were that damn ugly you wouldnt even spunk in your hand and throw it at them.

So i will stick to my comment of there being too much flesh for my liking, considering the majority of it was covered in stretch marks and hanging over some stupidly tight hot pants.

I agree totally, was the same last year :nutter:

the amount of stands with 'cruise this' and 'cruise that' really was a joke

Z

Seems its the direction they want to send the show in, won't be one i'll want to goto again. I aint a chav

It wasnt FULL of chavs, i saw just as many people with children, and "normal" people as i did chavs. The show was good, people that didnt enjoy it because there wer etoo many chavs there, are simply being pathetic lol.

I remember at Donny South last year going in the portaloo and there was 2 wannabe models rubbing suntan lotion on their faces with tissue and making a right pigs ear of it, lol.

sure it was suntan lotion :innocent:

Well what ever it was it made them look like they'd been tango'd, pmsl, dumb asses.