The FAST SHOW @ iPod

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, quality day! :D

Pod did a good job of finding britains ugliest teenage girls and putting them in short skirts, although alot of them would be alright if they were pillow biters :D .

Anyways, cars were lookin good as usual although i dont think there was a clean one on the stand after getting caked in shite from the drive into Pod. Watching that Corsa own the Scooby who blatantly wasnt expecting it to be THAT quick was hilarious, and the home built drag car running an 8.1 :O .

Did anyone see Sarg again by the way, as we saw him go round the roundabout by the steak house, and i certainly never saw the car again after that ?( .

Oh and LMFAO at that pic showing the hard-shoulder undertaking :roll: .

Edited by Muzz

hey.....ur insecurity isnt his problem :roll: :P

hes allowed to look, but not touch, altho i dont encourage that rule amongst girls as some will know :roll:

i'm not that bothered - really! he's only admiring at wot he cant hav, that girl wouldnt hav won the wet t-shirt comp if they weren't nice pair of boobs! lol

Then we have this...

DSC00350.JPG

:roll:

Was a good day, was glad to get a run or 2 down the strip :cheers:

17.9 and 18.6 were my final times, whooping a MK1 1300's arse :D :rolleyes:

Sorry for making everyone wait around for me at the South meet point, must've been waiting nearly an hour for me, and a big thanks to Ralph and Matt for fixing my car after it fucked itself over.