The FAST SHOW @ iPod

yes, Ralph, that was the very one I was talking about :roll:

Forgot who I was with when we 1st spied her like 2 hours before that, could have been Scott, could have been Dan, whoever it was commented on her thunder thighs anyway, lol :roll:

the bird that you said was "near perfect" :roll:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'was a good day indeed :thumb: , Mike you crack me up ya black sh1t :roll: :roll:

LOL at Dave getting beat, i think this has made him realise he really does need more power....

Shame i got a banging head later on, felt like death on the way home and Daves exhaust really doesnt help at all, plus the fact it felt like an oven....Think it may have had something to do with me only having 2 hours sleep in 38 hours though..

I got some pics & vids of people on the strip and other pics i will post up later on :thumb:

Shame i got a banging head later on, felt like death on the way home and Daves exhaust really doesnt help at all

probably something to do with all that black sh1t in it :baby:

you wouldn't get this sort of humour in VW owner's circles btw, lol ;) ;) ;)

Nah, they generally make jokes about Jews i think......

Shame i got a banging head later on, felt like death on the way home and Daves exhaust really doesnt help at all

probably something to do with all that black sh1t in it :baby:

you wouldn't get this sort of humour in VW owner's circles btw, lol ;) ;) ;)

lol your probably very right....

Anyways heres some of my pics 56k BEWARE

pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

More pics to follow...

More pics

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic16.jpg

pic17.jpg

pic18.jpg

pic19.jpg

pic20.jpg

Couple more to follow...

pic21.jpg

pic22.jpg

pic23.jpg

pic24.jpg

pic25.jpg

pic26.jpg

pic27.jpg

Dave sooooo needs a faster engine :D did you see some of the looks his car got :D he cant sell it :O

So many people came over to look at his car and at one point me and Muzz were stood around talking and few people came over to have a look and they were try to look under the bonnet, through the grills etc and then they were trying to look through the grills on the front. They were obviously looking for a massive intercooler behind his bumper.

Let them get on with it though, they obviously loved it and I didn't have the heart to tell them that is was a 105 spec 1.8 :roll:

It was a great day i was nackered by the end though i had been up for near enough 36hrs lol, tryin to have a kip with Rob and Scotteh messin around was a challenge but i managed it :D :baby:

yes, Ralph, that was the very one I was talking about :roll:

Forgot who I was with when we 1st spied her like 2 hours before that, could have been Scott, could have been Dan, whoever it was commented on her thunder thighs anyway, lol :roll:

the bird that you said was "near perfect" :roll:

I think I was the one who pinted out thunder thighs :roll:

Dave sooooo needs a faster engine :D did you see some of the looks his car got :D he cant sell it :O

So many people came over to look at his car and at one point me and Muzz were stood around talking and few people came over to have a look and they were try to look under the bonnet, through the grills etc and then they were trying to look through the grills on the front. They were obviously looking for a massive intercooler behind his bumper.

Let them get on with it though, they obviously loved it and I didn't have the heart to tell them that is was a 105 spec 1.8 :roll:

fpmsl we saw them tryin to look through the grills too, :P