The FAST SHOW @ iPod

all photos can be seen here

CLICKY

:D blimey, what a day.

i missed the first meet point because of sooo many time and location changes, so caught up with Ged, Ben and Muzzeh on the M25.

got to the southern meet point before anyone else. Gregors, Kirsty, Ralph and then Matt turned up. so off to the steak house.

due to Ralph driving some sort of chealsea tractor everyone booted it away from him on the M1. then everyone had to drop to about 50 to let him catch up. :roll: gave him the fist as he was coming up behind me.

got to the steak house. grabbed a Maccy D's breakfast, Scotteh, Mike, Dan and Dave turned up. stood about just incase anyone else turned up..... watched a 106 quicksilver spin out on the roundabout and knock over a bollard.

so off to iPod.....had a huge amount of space on the stand, could have had twice as many cars in there. parked up, flagged up.

off to look around, me and hannah went to see the sellers, i got some crystal side rep for £15 :O :D

then watched the RWYB, some of it good, some funny. like the R5 GTT going about 30mph all the way, and a VW golf twisting the chassis at the front with the bonnet rising up about 2 inchs on one side. then it broke down and rolled to a stop.

i have over a hundred photos...... just give me an hour to upload them all.....

oh yeah big shout to Ralph for some top class organisation :thumb:

Edited by danposs86

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt me. i was stuck doing you stupid 50mph crawl along the motorway :P

i have just got home. also found that my car does 375 miles ot the tank, which is exactly how far i travelled today :roll:

got loads of photos, will sort them out after i have woken up a bit

cheers ralph also shhhh, don't tell anyone you broke the flap poles again :roll:

i wonder if slicks boy made it home lol

I have just got in there was a dirty black Shite holding me up on the way home

ROFLMAO! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Me and Scott saw Slicks Boy parked up heading the wrong way from anything just down the road at least 1hr 30 after he left, so we turned round and appears he was just lost

and as for slicks, I said my one was bald as a cnut, had a bit of a hairy moment on a wet roundabout heading out of Telford 8o Think I musta hit a little patch of black sh1t on the road :baby:

quality day :thumb:

Edited by Mike C

there was certainly a lot of "black sh1t" :roll: :roll:

i didnt get any pics of the lasses, was to busy dropping my jaw. although i did get a picture of Dave getting beaten by a girl down the drag strip!! Not any girl, Kirsty :roll: :P

By how much tho something like 0.4 of a second not bad considering my disadvantages :P

By how much tho something like 0.4 of a second not bad considering my disadvantages :P

very true :cheers:

I mean look at those gash wheels, the gash spoiler, the gash rollcage, the flocking gash gash dash dash, the gash mud splats, the gash brakes and all the black sh1t it was covered in

not to mention all the gash pie charts, portfolios and dossiers in the boot

all in all, a somewhat shallow and pedantic effort

one word, GASH, you black SH1T! :baby: