The FAST SHOW @ iPod

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave got 18.6 as his best time then they just got worse.....

My best time was 18.2 then they just got worse.....

Matt got 17.9 then they just got worse.....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dunno why no one elese ran :( wimps :roll:

I shouldnt have really run tbh but hey-ho :D i was shaking so much before which Dave thought was funny :D but after i had such an adrenaline rush i couldnt wait to go up again :O :D think i did better when i had nerves.

i'll practice before i do it again as my starts are shite :roll:

when i get a new cluth i might run when i'm next a pod :P

Also PMSL at the photos of me and mike demonstrating ralphs pie chart usage :roll:

I have a fair few photos that i will trawl through after work tonight.

The jet car got over 260 mph down the strip and also made me loose hearing in one ear.

Sorry, wasn't able to make it on last night as I had to arrive late at a family meal!!!!! :D

At first, I was sceptical of how good this event was going to be. I wondered if it would be overrun with chavs selling chav goods and jewellery... but it wasn't! :cheers:

As for the totty - the were many mingers, and one bird who was absolutely sex on legs!!!!!!! :jaw: (have to add she wasn of course blonde :roll: :P )

Great to see everyone who turned up! :cheers: Good to meet you Matt (gregors) :thumb:

This event was held over a whole weekend, and many people had camped in the fields on Saturday night. It was a mud bath in the moming, and tonnes of mud on the road in and out of Pod. Hence everyones car got mudd splattered up it, even though we were all doing 5mph max :(

The queues were good, only the length of the fire-up lane..... gutted I didn't have the orion... but I shall organise a visit to RWYB in June. I've spoken to a few of you about this, and so far seems promising!! :D

Muzz - Sarg didn't go. It was that orange estate with FRST lump. That chattered like an absolute slag, even only revving to 2k! :O

Was also great to meet Scotts brother, running the Handling circuit!!!!!! :cheers: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Talking of which - that handling circuit was a joke. It was twistier than a multi-storey, and many cars couldn't get round due to lack of steering lock. :rolleyes:

How the fcuk you lot came up with me and pie charts and presentations I don't know.. but fair enough :roll:

How the fcuk you lot came up with me and pie charts and presentations I don't know.. but fair enough :roll:

either way ralph, it provided some great entertainment :D

And MFPMSL @ that T*at crashing his 106 into a kerb and bollard right in front of us at the meet point!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lmao... everyone go over to have a look... i saw a corsa stack it into a roundabout on the way back too :roll:

Edited by Kirsty

NEED to mention that 11.9 N/A corsa again! :cheers:

It was on steel Fcuking wheels too! With Halfords trims! :blink:

2.0 XE with bodies and direct port nitrous. Incredible time, and very skilled driving there! :thumb:

i know which 1 ralph means, but she wasnt sex on legs by any means :roll:

i think ur judgement needs reassessing mate :roll:

circa size 8 blonde (shortish hair), perfect body, and one of those faces that can look oh so dirty given the right pose..........

Nah, she was spot on. Can't think of owt better tbh! :cheers: