JonC's Guide - how to Roll a Transit

JonC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as they say where theres a blame theres a claim. :thumb:

Thats a right scumbag/doley sh1t head atittude... who do you thinkpays for these claims???

insurance!!!! who pays for insurance???

me and hopefully you...

unless your hurt and lose earning / need to pay to get yourself fixed i don't think there sohuld be any claiming, fcuking ambulance chasing solicitors :curse:

rant over...

Nasty crash... i hope the tw@t driving the rover hurt himself

Thats a right scumbag/doley sh1t head atittude... who do you thinkpays for these claims???

me and hopefully you...

unless your hurt and lose earning / need to pay to get yourself fixed i don't think there sohuld be any claiming, fcuking ambulance chasing solicitors :curse:

PMSL feck off! Given the choice between a few grand and my morals i know what i'd do! You're such a whiney loser sometimes :roll: :D

Nice one John, glad it wasn't your fault! :cheers:

me and hopefully you...

PMSL feck off! Given the choice between a few grand and my morals i know what i'd do! You're such a whiney loser sometimes :roll: :D

Nice one John, glad it wasn't your fault! :cheers:

SHHHHH.. I've never been lucky enough to have some Cnut write off one of my shed and admit to being a toss piece...

awwww, did an ickle rover have a go at you in your big van. hows it feel to be pushed arond by some small whippersnapper

:roll:

glad your alright dude.

ahahahahha my side :roll:

glad ur ok tho fella, looks a bit bad that, Rover stood up well tho, looks a bit 'wedge' shaped now tho :eek: