JonC's Guide - how to Roll a Transit

JonC

Was on my way to work last night came up to a set of lights and just before i had started braking to stop they changed to green so i just carried on through, as i cross the centre of the crossroads at the top of a highstreet i saw this red flash in my side window and then booom i think i closed my eyes and put my hands around my head as i felt the van roll over and then land the end result was a totalled transit van, a few cuts and bruises and a saw neck. Oh and 3 hours in a neck brace and Spongebob setup

The witnesses at the scene and the passengers of the car that hit me have all told the police that the driver of the rover ran the red light, I really had no chance and didnt swerve or brake or react at all it. My eyes closed and i just thought! OH F%%% i remember this feeling from the civic

check the pics !

DSC00305.JPG

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00268.JPG

DSC00272.JPG

DSC00271.JPG

should hopefully get a new van pretty soon and be back at work when im less damaged

gonna look at putting a claim against the driver as it was all his fault should be able to get some cash to pay for my time off work and injuries

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the rover driver in his statement said he ran the light at speed

he must have had some force to roll me but i guess the van was rolled by the railings more than anything

feels a lot nicer than after the civic accident as its a company van and not my pride and joy and the accident was completely not my fault so im not too angry this time