Central RSOC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, sorry I have not posted until now! :D

Another great day! Shame about the weather but the crowd and atmosphere amongst attendees is always most important :D

Everything about the day has pretty much been said.. but special thanks to Mark (Ince) for loan of a coat for the day! :roll: :thumb:

Cheers to Kirsty too for not going mad when I called her during Friday and asked her to take her car if I gave her loads of petrol money :roll:

Next time we go to 'Pod will be for a RWYB day. Will probably not have an official stand unless quite a few non-runners are coming along, but the name of the game is as many runs as possible and get some times! :cheers:

Next time we go to 'Pod will be for a RWYB day. Will probably not have an official stand unless quite a few non-runners are coming along, but the name of the game is as many runs as possible and get some times! :cheers:

Well assuming I have money, and others are racing, I'm always up for it :D

Photo-0018.jpg

dam, i allmost got away with hiding behind ralph :roll: :roll:

lol i didnt think anyone had got a picture of me. its a shame no one got one of chris and ian beating me up and trying to put me in my boot :roll:

well i thought id get a pic of ya. i mean you got pics of me poppin my head up everywhere :roll:

and dont worry ill get more at the essex meet :))