Fu**ing HALFORDS crap!!!!

FIESTA MAN

My mate brought a complete stero system from halfords spent around £700 spent all after noon fitting it was a vibe amplified sub, a sony amp and 6 * 9's and head unit got it all in place wired it all up got the cables to the back of the car under the carpets nice and tidy, when we turned it on the sub worked fine but only one 6 * 9 :nutter: . as it was the first time i have wired two amps in the same car thorght it was my wireing so checked all the wiring and made sure everything was pluged in still didnt work. gat a mate to check it, he said it was fine after about 2 hours Fcuking round went back to halfords and started testing the cables, found out it was a dodgy RCA lead after all that Fcuking around. HALFORDS FU**ING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:curse: :upyours: :nutter: :curse: :upyours: :nutter:

did you try every combonation of the pre-ins plugged into every channel?

i know it sounds weird but i need to have my pre-ins plugged into channels im not using for certain channels to work, for instance, i use channel A on my kenwood amp, i need the red pre in plugged into red channel B, and black pre-in plugged into Black Output on that amp!

when in fact both should be plugged into Channel A (Red and Black)

8) ....chill out, that's life i'm afraid.As said thousands of parts are made and every now and again there will be a faulty one......and you brought it.Annoying i know,but it's not the end of the world eh?

I recently brought a new microwave, took it home and plugged it in and it didn't work!!.....it happens to us all,take it back and get another or a refund! Al.

i would have to agree that the majority of halfords staff are complete donoughts.

does that make EVERY halfords worker a 'helmet'

i work for them. therefore i am a helmet.

Definition of helmet:

To have a BEng (Hons) in Automotive Engineering from Oxford in two years.

To have rebuilt a S1 RST ground up

dont wanna argue, but maybe generalisation is gonna annoy a few people here?