Fu**ing HALFORDS crap!!!!

FIESTA MAN

Well, when I got my Epson scanner it was fcuked, just took it back and swapped for a new one, no probs :)

Also, shop/restaurant workers always get a hard time, people saying theyre thick etc, but the truth is a lot of 'em are probably students studying for a lot more qualifications than Ive got!

The exception is of course, KFC Employees...

NOW THEY ARE THICK!

Jordan

any of you halfords workers fancy sorting me out?

IE, i come in buy a car washing sponge for 99p and u chuck in some tinting spray, 10k boost, headunit, sub, 6x9's wiring kit or two, steering wheel, set of rims, floormats, pair of side indicators and repeaters for my girlfriends punto, a hanes guide for my scort, full set of green undercar neons...

maybe one of you has a new job lined up? or you hate the company for not paying you enough?

ill sort you out a drink down the pub... :P

any of you halfords workers fancy sorting me out?

IE, i come in buy a car washing sponge for 99p and u chuck in some tinting spray, 10k boost, headunit, sub, 6x9's wiring kit or two, steering wheel, set of rims, floormats, pair of side indicators and repeaters for my girlfriends punto, a hanes guide for my scort, full set of green undercar neons...

maybe one of you has a new job lined up? or you hate the company for not paying you enough?

ill sort you out a drink down the pub... :P

in a word......NO!!!!!!!