Londons Eye !!!!!

Mk6 Si Ross

stanmore train station has massive parking mate and its secure, i should know i installed the cctv...

cost ya a tenner for the day i think dont quote me, from that station u can get right to westminster and walk over the bridge past the house of commons and over to the eye, doing it the very touristy way....

check out the skid marks on the corner of westminster bridge leading to parliement square

i did that !

get the tube into the center of london trust me i spend half of my life down that way and parking is not fun! going up on the eye it's self is good but make sure u go on a clear day or all u r gonna see is cloud! and make sure u take lots of money cos once u get near shops they just drag u in!

john

I been on it Ross, tis very good! :)

We went on the train to Waterloo then walked to the wheel, but for you just get off at the London sation you go to (Victoria for maybe?) and walk/tube it :thumb:

I been to pretty much every touristy thing in London, all the sights etc, so if you want to know what any other places are like then just let me know 8)

Jordan