FAO ZVH TURBO OWNERS

mexico_16v

Honda owners are pretty deluded when it comes to modifying engines....

you make me laugh sometimes, you really do!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's true and I have a gazillion cases of reference. Any morons who think high compression and turbos is the way to do things, is just that, a moron.

It's true and I have a gazillion cases of reference. Any morons who think high compression and turbos is the way to do things, is just that, a moron.

That said, and taken in, what the hell can we say for Ford owners.....

Do you know abou the TDi-North car? which uses a K24 bottom end from a Accord and the "normal" K20A head? it made 607.7bhp and 466lb/ft on pump fuel and no NOS!!

"After many months of development we have produced the first K24 Turbocharged CTR.

Power is 607.7 bhp torque is 466 lb/ft, we specifically tuned this engine with no race fuel or NOS to give a real world perspective on what can be achieved on the road.

We will of course be driving the car daily and too and from various events to prove reliability. The engine is currently running moderately low boost until we carry out the next phase of engine development which will be purely race orientated but four figures is what we are aiming for."

k24turboac5.jpg

Also, the CPL car driven by Guy Chamberlain which has just done a 10 sec pass at elvington (iirc)???

"CPL have done it!!!! Guy Chamberlain, CPL drag racer is the first in Europe to get his Honda into the 10 second bracket.

On 17th June, on Guy's first run out of the day, he ran 10.999 at 137.56 mph, and 90 minutes later this was backed up with an amazing 10.976 at 137.73 mph.

The new European records now stand as follows:

Quickest Honda overall - Guy Chamberlain, 10.976 seconds

Quickest Superchargered Honda - Scott Whitelaw, 11.6 seconds

Quickest Normally Aspirated Honda - Guy Chamberlain, 12.0 seconds

Big thanks to Scott Whitelaw and Peter Cattell of the CPL drag racing team, for great crew team-work enabling Guy to get into the 10's

10%20second%20run%20017.jpg

10.jpg