FAO Lee R

Colin

Hay so whats the plans for the gti then? I couldn't help but notice that your a fan of twin webers and one of the Ford mag's recently did a feature regarding fitting of twin's to a 2.0 litre Zetec, with some hugely impressive results.

Just an idea, seing as the cav is gonna be for everyday use (ie, trips to the dump and b and q etc), so why not make somethnig really special of the gti, or are you gonna kepp it relatively standard?

I know being a responsible family man funds are limited (ie, you dont tell her)............

Carbs are out of the question, as Clare will still use the estate most days....

Lowered 30mm, 17" Voodoo's, tinted headlights, twin exit Powerflow are first on the list mate.

After that, colour code handle and de-lock..

After that, who knows??... :D

use my old mans tactic,

his fioncee is as dumb as a pencil when it comes to cars, but she manages the money etc....

his mondy went in for an mot, and my oldman lied to her saying it needed a superchip to pass its mot which was a good £300...wham, one superchip with no moaning :)

i was impressed, he still has it in him to mod his car :)

my better half managed to scrape bout 16 outta my 17 inches on one of my rims ;( reversed it along a kerb when she coulda drove straight round the block to get out she tried some sorta fancy reversing Shite cos she said it'd be quicker 8o then said f*ck sake you're goin mental at me its only a wheel........ double 8o I'm wanting a Cossie bib but am scared incase she plays with a kerb with it :(

me favva done that when he had his Range Rover 4.6HSE jobbie and ripped the pump out the ground :roll:

as some of you may know i used to work at DHL and talk to some of the people who are still there.

Some chap went round BP to jet wash the Transit and once finished drove off and pulled the whole machine out the ground!!!!! :D :D

The line got caught between the bodywork and the Safe T-bar back bumper!