FORD FAIR 07

i got yours Dan,& Ians.. I forgot Daves & the fiesta,although.i dont remember seeing the fiesta :unsure:

th_DSCF1394.jpgth_DSCF1392.jpgth_DSCF1289-2.jpg

You missed mine, Ians, Daves, erm that fiesta (rieds??)

Yes i t was the missus fiesta st, thought well.... if i can't have my car here then may as well show the other ford in our lil

family, how can you say you don't remember seeing it? we were leaning on it chatting for about 20 odd minutes! :roll:

And mine ;( Prob because I didn't even get a chance to wash it cos I was still painting the rear bumper the day before!!

Thought your car looked really nice dan, especially like your side on track session photo :)

Hi All...:-) Have to say i had a great time at Ford Fair... Was a stunning day.. Didnt get the chance to talk to any of you as i didnt know who any of you was...

I knew you were coming & really wanted to see your car but there was probably a bit i didn't go round due to the shear scale of how big a show it was, knackered.....

Really fcuked up this post somehow :D

Edited by rsyule

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really fcuked up this post somehow :D

im glad you edited that,as i didnt have a clue what all the quote's were for lol

I got mostly good words from other, though its not the most minted car... Got a few scratches....

Did anyone take any picts of it?? BTW, there was many beautiful cars on EVO stand....:-)

It was nice to meet & chat to you :thumb:

Sorry joe, only got Photo's.

Didn't see anyone else with a camera near the sprint area.

but here's some else's vid of liams Fez, same spec.

Now minus a Gearbox !!!.

This is actually Liam Dorans Supermodified Fiesta, Gearbox went when he launched off the line.. Liam Doran is Number 88, Pat Doran is number 46, Pat did not drive his car on the day though our chief engineer did, so only set a time of 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, we usually run it in 1.9 seconds.

Good Vid though!

Edited by Si

Absolute quality pictures, Evo stand looked awesome, sorry i couldnt make it ;( . Had a family holiday instead, will definately be there next year. Looks better than last year, the turn out and stand position looks like a bit of effort was put in by all who attended, well done everyone, roll on blackpool. :thumb: