Derv got killed by a bloody range rover!!!

Carl160180

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan is to get the payout on the insurance and repair it myself and with the money i'll save on bodyshop labour costs i'll give the car to my mate and get a full spray job done on it in the original colour :D There was a few bits n bobs I wanted doing anyway and seeing as the front end needs painting now I may as well just get the full thing done in one go. Only downside is that it'll end up a cat C write off if the insurance writes it off which I thing they will but we'll have to wait and see, they've had the estimate since thursday morning so they're taking their time deciding something ?(

As for the morette for sale, minirotty has a passenger side one for sale :( So still on the look out people :thumb:

Might actually do another bonnet later on not too sure yet, I was in 2 minds as to change it or not and even tho it's been destroyed i'm STILL in 2 mind's :roll:

Nightmare mate :( . The car looked mint at the blackpool show. Glad to see you're gonna get it fixed up though. Good luck with the repair :thumb:

It was filthy at blackpool, drove 140 mile and never had time to clean it!!!!

This will be the second time it's been shunted at the front, last time it was basically standard except for the wheels and I could'nt bear giving in then so there's NO chance i'm giving up when i've just got it the way I want it :D

Soon as the insurance has paid out gimme a fortnight and it'll be back to the way it was except for the badboy bonnet, that is IF I can find a drivers side morette, only really need the outer mask/cover, backing plate and crown ring that holds the outer lamp :D

Edited by Carl160180

Awwww SH1T carl :( :( :(

Is bypassing the censoring against the rules??? ;) hehe

No but spamming is ;)

:pancake: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can buy the casing & backplate seperate carl but i think theyre quite dear. :(

Yeah already checked e-styling which is a morette dealer, gonna be £170 for an outer casing, backing plate and crown ring :(

Awwww SH1T carl :( :( :(

Is bypassing the censoring against the rules??? ;) hehe

No but spamming is ;)

:pancake: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can buy the casing & backplate seperate carl but i think theyre quite dear. :(

Yeah already checked e-styling which is a morette dealer, gonna be £170 for an outer casing, backing plate and crown ring :(

Bl00dy stupid when you consider thats more than half the price of a pair & dont even get the cibbie lights. :unsure: