Derv got killed by a bloody range rover!!!

Carl160180

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gutted for you carl and i cant belive my old morette has been destroyed ;(

although .. maybe one morette on 1 side and a normal light on the other side would be cool .. the car would be winking at you lol ... email morette mate as they do them singular or esp design have a few if you phone them if i remember matey

You can buy the casing & backplate seperate carl but i think theyre quite dear. :(

Yeah already checked e-styling which is a morette dealer, gonna be £170 for an outer casing, backing plate and crown ring :(

email morette mate as they do them singular or esp design have a few if you phone them if i remember matey
Edited by PeeWee

No pics of the RR Dan mate but it's pretty fooked considering they're supposed to be solid cars!!!!! Lee mate yeah the colour is pretty rare that's the Reason I wanna repair it rather than buying another and swapping all the bits over plus I like the fact I can go to shows down south and only use half a tank there and back :D

minirotty MIGHT have a backing plate from a driver side morette so that's a start, just need an outer casing and the crown rings are the same both side's and are the same as the mk5 morettes so easier to get hold of and if all else fails they're only £18 from e-styling :D

You can buy the casing & backplate seperate carl but i think theyre quite dear. :(

Yeah already checked e-styling which is a morette dealer, gonna be £170 for an outer casing, backing plate and crown ring :(

email morette mate as they do them singular or esp design have a few if you phone them if i remember matey

when esp had one for a mate of mine it was only about £100 for one as he had everything else and he just needed the plastic surrouding, unless they had one spare ... :thumb:

I really like this, so glad it's getting repaired

again, the only thing I didn't like was the bonnet, so hoping you go for a normal one this time round

:cheers:

Yeah going for a normal one this time round Mike :thumb:

Andy the backing plate is £77.80, outer casing is £69.02 and the mounting ring for the outer lamp is £18.87 so gonna be £165.69 all in total :(

Yeah sutty the back axle was bent like a twiglet :roll:

Edited by Carl160180

Gutted for you mate, get it repaired complete with badboy bonnett

Dunno what to do mate, badboy or no badboy??? Think i'll do a poll see what the outcome is :D

It's your car mate, do what you want, if you modify your car based on others opinions and you think it looks shite, everyone else will think it looks shite... :cheers: