got hit by a car this morning

THOMMA55

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad your ok,could have been worse if he hit you and not the bike.did he bring you home?

nope , he just helped me up and sat me on a bench then foned my old man up then he left , apparently he was late for work

and i cant win on my bike , i get tooted at and flashed at and almost sideswiped so many times when im riding on the road so ive just gave up now and i ride on the path , what they dont understand is bikes arent meant for the road and because im young they just pick on me

glad your ok,could have been worse if he hit you and not the bike.did he bring you home?

nope , he just helped me up and sat me on a bench then foned my old man up then he left , apparently he was late for work

and i cant win on my bike , i get tooted at and flashed at and almost sideswiped so many times when im riding on the road so ive just gave up now and i ride on the path , what they dont understand is bikes arent meant for the road and because im young they just pick on me

But they are . :unsure:

use a crossing in future and dont have your mp3 player on :cheers:

cant live without it

Then accept the obvious dangers you put yourself in then. :thumb:

off topic, but PINK TYRES????

yep i have a lime green bmx with pink tyres :)

and no i dont ride like an idiot on the road i go as close to the kerb as i can when theres a car coming

swelling on my lip and nose has gone down now :) , doctor said i had black eyes because of my sinuses , the cuts on the palm of my hand still hurt a lot , ill get some pics of the bike soon when i go into my garage next

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/6962.jpg

Hmmmmm....

Hate to be a BOB, but in the absence of our Tom, that bike is not fit for road use cos there's no reflectors or front brakes!

I'm sure it's great as a BMX, looks excellent, but I can't escape this mental image of you wobbling along (cos you have to pedal like fook on BMXs), absent-mindedly listening to your MP3 player, maybe popping a few stunts and oblivious to the traffic!

I hope that image is wrong, but if not, I hope you've wised-up now!

Either way, shame about the bike, and I hope you feel better soon :thumb:

Carl

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/6962.jpg

Hmmmmm....

Hate to be a BOB, but in the absence of our Tom, that bike is not fit for road use cos there's no reflectors or front brakes!

I'm sure it's great as a BMX, looks excellent, but I can't escape this mental image of you wobbling along (cos you have to pedal like fook on BMXs), absent-mindedly listening to your MP3 player, maybe popping a few stunts and oblivious to the traffic!

I hope that image is wrong, but if not, I hope you've wised-up now!

Either way, shame about the bike, and I hope you feel better soon :thumb:

Carl

They both had rear brakes , the blue one has white refectors on the pedals, blue front leds and 2 red leds in the seat , that is normally my riding bike which i ride everywhere , built for comfort and on a high gear ..

i agree the green one is not built for the road ... it has a low top speed- as you can see how small the crank is , really uncomfortable seat.. .. it is used as my freestyle bike which i take to the skatepark and industrial estates to do stunts/tricks on , and show off wherever i can :P , i always wear a helmet at skateparks as its the onli place you dont get the Pee taken out of you for wearing one

i hardly ride my green one for getting around but the blue one currntly has a front puncture :( hence why i was riding the green one

i have now decided i am going to sell the blue one and make another freestyle bike same spec as the green one , and for christmas i am now getting a mountain bike and leaving everything standard and safe and that will be my daily bike :)

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R