got hit by a car this morning

THOMMA55

on the way to college i was just crossing the road on my pushbike... look left look right... no cars in sight , so i crossed the road and suddenly i got hit by a alfa romeo , caught my rear wheel, i slid along the road , not really got bad injuries but got a really sore nose for some reason , thought it was broken at first but its not , its also gave me 2 black eyes and a swollen lip , smal cut on my forhead , and a grazed arm ..as for the bike it is totally destroyed :( , was my pride and joy , not sure how fast the alfa was going but im sure i didnt see it when i looked over the road , also had my mp3 on so i couldnt hear anythin :( Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but im sure i didnt see it when i looked over the road , also had my mp3 on so i couldnt hear anythin :(

moral of the story here........

My thoughts exactly.

This is also show us your shunt................So where is it? :unsure:

Awww, give 'im a break... :roll:

...at least he's told us what REALLY happened and isn't sitting there looking for some rover driver to blame!

:pancake:

Hows the bike?

well.....

bent handlebars , extremely buckled wheel , axle loose , crank buckled , dent in frame... basically i need a new bike:( sad to say that as i have been doing up my current one for over 2 years :(

it was also a 120 quid wheel whic has only been on for two weeks :( and ive only had my pink tyres for about a week

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

no i havent reported it to police , do you think i should because i dont reckon they will do anything

In this day and age of no win no fee claims etc... if you had informed the police you prob would of got a nice payout of a few grand for personal injuries and cost of you bike etc.... oh and you could also go to a psycologist as claim to now have a phobia of bikes, possibly another couple of grand to be had there too lol.... as long as you leave out the mp3 player bit lol!!