My Progress Thread

RyanML

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it but think green may be better.

As for tommy T, delocking the ghia boot strip makes it look shite as its obvious there shud be a keyhole there because of the shape of the trim, so not having a hole there makes it look like its been shaped by a t*at!

delocking non ghia bootlocks looks great!

maybe if u chopped the semi circle off the ghia rear then de-locking it would smarten it up

yeah i was thinking the headlights kinda look out of place.. only problem is i love my angel eyes, but i hate black projectors... tempted by smoked ones tho.

didnt get to fit my plate surround today because i had to do my white dails, and since i like a lie in on the weekends (woke up at 3:30pm lol) it was dark lol.

cheers for the comments.

yeah i was thinking the headlights kinda look out of place.. only problem is i love my angel eyes, but i hate black projectors... tempted by smoked ones tho.

didnt get to fit my plate surround today because i had to do my white dails, and since i like a lie in on the weekends (woke up at 3:30pm lol) it was dark lol.

cheers for the comments.

lazy B*stard :P

lol, nothing wrong with a little lie in!

lmao, you born to lie in!!!

looks sweet dude, i like it alot!

what you mean you been tempted by smoked angel eyes? but not black ones?

I thought they only produced 2 sets, a black set and a chrome set?

Oh, and why do you need to wait for your dad to come home and do it? It doesn't need to be light!

I took the rear surround off my dad's car FOR YOU in the dark, and fitted another one, lol

tut tut!

Edited by Dempsey

• 2 weeks later...

right, this thread is gonna be my progress thread, wont be much in here as alot of it is already done lol,

fitted my new plate surround earlier, sorry for the crappy pics, still getting to grips with my digicam.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6137/img0207nj7.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6523/img0209om7.jpg

it is actually panther black.. looks kinda matt black in them pics, not too sure on it yet, makes the rear look kinda plain now.

also fitted my white dails, no pic of that as im too lazy, but you know what they look like, i also changed the mileage on the white dails to what is actually on the car, quite pleased with myself on that one :)

also, last night, it was really frosty, my zafira rear wiper decided to freeze itself to the rear screen, and when i tried to use it... it snapped off... nice bit of vauxhall engineering there :nutter:

and here is how the car stands at the moment, clean and wet lol.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7175/img0211da9.jpg

so what do you think? :)