FORD FAIR 1996

1pukkadeal

that cortina was mental running a 450bhp cossie lump ,I was with the RSOC back then before they went all snobby,also that was when the show was held in oxford and I also did the 15 minute mk 2 RS2000 speed trial for £10 Edited by 1pukkadeal

1996 was my last year in Primary School :roll:

fcuk I feel old now.......... I was in my 3rd year of working as mechanical engineer....I can even recall were I was

sheffield, installing the water/gas and heating services in the Inland revenues new HQ building....really wish Id left a time delayed bomb along with it now I think about it :pancake:

I really did love those Mk2 Cortinas!... I even think they shud have a shot at using the old covered vinyl style roofs on some new modern models...I reckon itd look pretty dam good in a retro way

I did take 100s of photos of that event and many others,they are all on 35mm and its a case of scanning them onto the pc ,used to do around 8 shows a year then in my various fords ,evn used to do the chelsea cruise in my v8 capri last friday of each month before it became chavvy Edited by 1pukkadeal